Earnings Report Discussion (November 2021)

maybe he builds a schedule for himself … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my case → great month - very ok. Thanks Envato! I will keep my works flow - even more and more!

3 Likes

Does anyone know? Are there statistics for October yet? In my case, it is not updated.

Same Here…

1 Like

I think statistics will be updated on Monday, like previous months.

3 Likes

The last month there was no delay at all (0 days) but yes, it looks like it was Monday

1 Like

Don’t worry, you are not the only one) Monday or next week, statistics will be updated. Keep calm and carry on uploading new items)

2 Likes

Hi all! There’s been a slight delay with some of the manual steps in the earnings calculation this month - you should start seeing daily earnings updating again on your dashboard from tomorrow afternoon (Melbourne time).

As with previous months, the date range on the report is the first thing to update - followed by gradual changes to the daily earnings totals. We have a little over a week of calculations to run, so the full process will take a few hours to complete.

Our Finance team is looking at a process change that should remove this pause each month in future, so you’ll see a continuously updated Earnings Report (similar to October).

7 Likes

Manual sounds scary :scream:

It’s just an approvals step from our Finance team, which will be now issued at a different point in the cycle :slight_smile:

The issue with the timing of this step (affecting the November dashboard reports) is that it can delay the start of a new month’s earnings calculations. That process is being changed to remove that bottleneck, so we’ll be able to continue running the daily calculation every 24hrs, without having a backlog to process at the start of each month.

7 Likes

Thanks for clarification

Thank you, for keeping us informed) And also, good news about working on bottleneck.

Hey!
Please explain to us. Why are those items that were added in the month of October displayed in the earnings statistics for September?

Because the Earning statistics shows:

“Here’s what you earned from subscriptions that started on 1st of September up to the end of 30th September 2021 UTC

and for example, subscriber who has paid 1 month on Elements on 5th September he also can download (for example) your item which was added on 2nd October.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer!

2 Likes

Hi. It’s afternoon Melbourn time and no update.

Strewth… let them finish their lunch! They’ll all be out in the woop woop grabbing a chook sambo, or down the bottle-o filling their eskys with bonzer goon. It might be cactus now, but I’m sure they’ll sort it later.

1 Like

So many new English words. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The daily earnings calculation starts at 12pm each day, so it’s currently underway - when we have a backlog of several days of usage and item earnings data to process, it can run for several hours.

I haven’t heard of any delays from that team, but I’ll update this thread if we expect the dashboard to take longer to update.

3 Likes

I cant see “October” in drop down menu of my https://elements-contributors.envato.com/ account and all October data in Sign In | Envato Account also included only Markets sales on corresponding days, no Elements data, looks weird