Does every YouTube video need to be its own Project?

Hello,

I purchased an Envato Elements subscription and I want to start making videos. These videos will share some of the same assets. Thus, I was wondering if I needed to add a license for these items every time I made a new video that uses it (I plan to upload probably a few times a week). Or can the project name be my YouTube Channel, or a video series in the channel?

Also, can I change the project name once I add it? I ask this because if I need the license for every video, what if I change the title at a later time?

Thank you, kindly.

1 Like

Hello @briantfabela

You need to register a separate license for each end product. In your case the end product means one video, not the YouTube channel.

For example:

You get an AE video template for your video β†’ you edit it β†’ you upload it on your YouTube channel. That is your end product. If you want to use the same video template and edit it again you need to register another license.

Take a look on this article. It explains in detail the License Terms for Envato Elements:

Hello MrsEnabled,

Suppose after registering the license for the end product I decide to change the Title of the Youtube video, so then in this case the license will have the old project name.

So what will i need to do in this case?

Thank you.

Hello @derekfernandes777

I don’t think that matters, you can change the Youtube video title as much as you want. You are not allowed to create another video with the same template without registering a new license on Elements, but besides that, you can change the title on the initial video.