Does anyone started his music career from AJ?

Hi! Several month ago i started composing music. It’s hard to learn so much things at the same time… I never tried to do it before. I wonder is there anyone who started his music career from Audiojungle? Without having any experience in composing before? It would be interesting to read.

Hi! I have just such a case. There was very little experience in creating music. Yet 4 years ago I started my first upload tracks. 90 % my work- hard rejects during 2013-2014 years. This is about 1,000 tracks. But my stubbornness took over. And now all the good!

2 Likes

OH MY GOD! 1000 tracks. Applause goes to your patience and hard work! :clap:

1 Like

Me too. I’ve been playing guitar and have been playing around Guitar Pro in my childhood but nothing serious. About a year ago I decided to take Audiojungle seriously but I also have a day job which makes it very hard for a beginner to succeed on AJ. I love learning music production, mixing and mastering. The main issue for me is lack of time and energy, I agree with reviewers’ decisions for every hard reject I’ve gotten so far and it’s actually helping me progress faster.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing it. You guys, inspire me :slight_smile:

1 Like