Do videohive files work with Movavi editory (help please!)

Greetings,

I am trying to unzip and use my videohive lower-thirds I recently bought. I have the zip file on my desktop, and the more I read the tutorial the more confused I get because:

1. I don’t have the same home place (c://…) as the tutorial.
  2. I’m getting the feeling that videohive files don’t work with movavi–but that can’t be right.

I’m just wondering if someone can give me a little direction and then I should be on my way.

Thanks!

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

You and I are in the same boat, though with different editing systems. We have to figure out how to take the downloaded zip file and put it in the right place on our computers so the program could read it.

I would suggest going to Reddit and looking through their forums, or contacting the program support for your program and seeing if they can answer your question. I’ve contacted Movavi but I thought I would try the videohive forums as well.

We’ll figure it out :slight_smile:

All items on VideoHive are either video files (which can be used in almost all video editing software as long as you have the right codec installed to play them)… or, software-specific project files (which will only work in the relevant software - i.e. After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut etc)

What is the file name/link?

You can import the videos if you rename them and modify the suffix to 3gp. But rather than having to use this workaround for every file, I would prefer to fix the problem permanently. I have the issue of not being able to add the trimmed videos to my project. The original tapes, however, are trouble-free. The video quality can be preserved using a feature in movavi.com. Any option that is automatically disabled when the codec is changed. But on second thought, it might be worth a shot. Perhaps I’m being very picky. I’ll investigate that and try to preserve the quality as much as possible.