Create a Fall / Autumn Slideshow with our FREE After Effects Template and win some Awesome Prizes

Hello everyone!

Music by Dredstudio - Mellow (version_68s)

2 Likes

Music ā€œInspirational Pianoā€ by Music_Beats

All photos and video for this project taken by me personally.

1 Like

Hey folks,

Iā€™ve been thinking, how my slideshow should look.

And I know for sure that is not only yellow leaves and rainy weather, itā€™s time for something more. Time for new style for you, itā€™s time for a thousand cups of coffee, itā€™s a great time for traveling around the world and find a new places, itā€™s time for our little friends (dogs and cats), itā€™s time for inspirational walks outside, time for planning next season, time for meeting new peoples, itā€™s time for reading the thickest books, time for dreams and memories, itā€™s time for architectureā€¦ and, of course, autumn itā€™s time for feelings.

This is what I tried to convey in the slideshow and make it modern and stylish.

Music by @SkinnyHorse:

A few words about this track. This is beautiful music track which makes awesome atmosphere in my slideshow. Thatā€™s exactly what is need. Nice guitar and awesome voiceses on the background makes this track so warm and inspiring at the same time. Magic.

Thank you guys!
Denis

1 Like

Hello from Cyzer!

Why do the leaves fall in the autumn? Why do they get that magic red and orange color? Do you know?
Now you will know!

Amazing Epic Piano Trailer music by @Edwud_Music

4 Likes

Hi everyoneā€¦
This is my videoā€¦
Hope you guys like it~~

A beautiful and lovely music by @Alex_MakeMusicā€¦

I use this because I think Autumn is not always about sadness and lonely but it can be warmth dan lovely season and I think this music is perfect for my videoā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you for using of my music and good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Autumn in Lapland.
Hope you like it :slight_smile: pictures taken by my cousin and audio by purecomposition (links in description)

1 Like

Hi, this is my work for the contest - Autumn Feelings. I hope you like it. Feel the autumn vibes.

Thanks Gepetto for cool project and OlexandrIgnatov for the great music.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

1 Like

Hello there!

This is our work and we want to show this project as a Glitch opener or trailer. So nice template thanks, everyone.

We had a statement for this contest. We believe that Autumn is not just a season of a year it may be one season in a life.
All of the footages are belong to us.
the music composed by tornadoaudio

Hello! Here is my motivational slideshow about Autumn

Music by MarquivioSilveira:

Hello everyone! Here is my nomination.

Autumn is my favorite time. There are no yellow leaves in my slideshow. But I tried to convey a special atmosphere that I love in autumn ā€“ with grey colors, fog, empty city and reflective music.

Music:

2 Likes

Hello Everybody,
I just have a little problem, I download the template yesterday, but my girlfriend deleted it of my computerā€¦
So, I would like to download it again, but now itā€™s not freeā€¦ : (
Anybody to help me ? Send me a link with the template? pleaseā€¦

Thanks
Julien

Julien, Iā€™m afraid the contest has reached its deadline. So you are not able to participate longer and canā€™t download the template for free.

Ho nooooā€¦ have any chance to download a second time plsā€¦ just to learnā€¦ pls pls!
It was yesterday!

Past the deadline unfortunately, so you wouldnā€™t be able to enter the contest even if you could download it. Keep an eye peeled for free files of the month though, you can download those and learn the ropes.

Is it just me or do there seem to be amazingly few entries from Videohive authors for this competition?

Weā€™ve reached our deadline!

Thank you so much for everyoneā€™s awesome entries!

Weā€™ll be back with the results by October 6, 2017. In the meantime, weā€™ll lock this thread to ensure we donā€™t get any late entries.

Good luck to everyone who entered!