Connection/Slow issues on marketplace

Why is it taking forever to fix it ? This is a 1 month old problem now…

Super super slow today. It takes up to 30 seconds to load a single page on the marketplace. :neutral_face:

also taking forever here germany sometimes 20+ seconds

+1 Very Very slow also here…

Hey guys. Devs are aware of the issues and are working on it. Thanks!

4 Likes

Excellent. Please update us on the issue when you get the chance. Thank you!

1 Like

Terribly slow here,10+ seconds on AJ :stuck_out_tongue:

Very very very slow…Please fix it !!!

Thank you very much! Keep us updated so we can verify the fix :slight_smile:

So I just found out that the devs were aware of the loading issues for at least 4-5 days now. Can you please tell us what exactly is going on here, and why instead of fixing it already, it got even worse today?

It’s been an incredibly slow day regarding loading speed. I couldn’t even load my profile page properly under 15-20 seconds mark, on many, many occasions, and this is obviously affecting my sales as well. In fact, the issues are still ongoing and don’t show any signs of stopping.

What’s going on here? Why exactly is this happening and when do you guys plan on deploying the fix?

2 Likes

Glad Envato deva are working on this issue, we’re confident they’ll fix it soon. Don’t get discouraged, it’s their priority to fix issues like this, they’ll work a solution out asap :smile:

Not sure if it helps, but it usually works nicely till 9AM (CET), then it lags all day. Then again it’s better afternoon.

So this was published a few days ago, you “identified the cause,” and yet things are getting worse. Today and yesterday felt like using dial-up when accessing the marketplace. I am really disappointed with you guys, to be honest.

I’ve updated one of the other threads with some information on this topic.

Take care,
Den

1 Like

Moving all the threads here so we can see updates on the issue easier.

Last staff replies:

3 Likes

Thanks for the updates, guys. Please keep them coming though. The worst thing about this issue is that we’ve been left in the dark for a long time. We need constant updates for critical issues such as these.

This does not related to Europe users. We have a lot of complains from our customers from US, UK, Canada, etc for overall 3 months that Themeforest completely does not work 50% of the day. Users ask where they can buy our themes and how they can buy it directly, because THEY CAN’T LOAD THEMEFOREST WEBSITE. We does not sell themes directly and outside of Envato, because we exclusive author but we are losing our customers every day.

Today Themeforest uptime is 70,13%, checked every 5 minutes, from worldwide (USA,UK, EU, etc), Not just Europe. Within hundreds of tests most of all website does not answered within 30 seconds for 20 minutes of rechecks (site was not available for normal usage within 20 minutes!).

This issue persist for last 3 months. Only sometimes site work correctly and for only short period of time. First time we got response that this is DDOS (then reported that issue solved), then we got response that this is programmers fault in themeforest update (then reported that issue solved), now we got report that this is problem in EU only. Issue was not fixed and still persist, every day for a 3 month for all customers worldwide. Why we can’t get real answer and explanation for current situation?

Today stats:
Checks are carried out 08.09.2015 10:44:31.
Last check of the service performed 08/09/2015 at 15:36:09.
The total downtime for the selected period of time 1 hour 29 minutes.
Uptime: 69,37%.

4 Likes

I always try to see the good part of things, somehow i am glad that this happened.
This can be a wake up call for many authors here who are dependent of Envato.

no connection.
nothing.

I dont understand, how buyers can buy here some videohive project, if they cant see smooth preview.
Today i uploaded next project. It was horrible waiting to error, but it ended successfully :smiley:
This problem with slow webpage started at July i think (DDoS attack) and still is here :-/