Connection/Slow issues on marketplace

same here affecting my ad campaign and sales :c

Very slow indeed !

Again DDos Attack ? :video_game:

Looks like the same DDos attacks like few weeks ago. Site loads extremely slowly.

Currently seems better than a few hours ago.

I confirm, very slow from Italy.

Thanks for letting us know youā€™ve seen performance issues - we agree that the marketplaces have been a little bit slugglish over the last couple of days. We have already identified the cause and are currently mid way through testing some changes which once rolled out will get the response time back to normal.

Appreciate your patience whilst we get this one resolved!

6 Likes

Thank you! Please let us know once these changes happened. Iā€™m still experiencing the slow response most of the day.

1 Like

No connection right now.

Connection from Italy is extremely instable: very difficult to navigate through the market now. In weekend is fine, but from monday to friday not. Hope Envato will Fix this Asap.

itā€™s horrible here, display and charging times are very catastrophic (too long an unstable)ā€¦ itā€™s boring

Connecting with VPN. Somethimes good, sometimes bad.

Problems like these should be fixed in a day! Cmon envato!

1 Like

Iā€™ve already posted it here TF is soo slow and still there is no official response. Why do you ignore our messages?

Tried different proxies as well, still having the issues. Most of the time it takes 20+ seconds to load. Buyers have reported issues opening support tickets, API not responding correctly, or not responding at all.
Iā€™m hoping you can fix this as soon as possible, thank you.

Videohive is HORRIBLE!
It takes more than 10 seconds just for a responseā€¦

1 Like

It takes 20 seconds on graphicriver to load a pageā€¦ Horrible experience

extremely slow here 2 hours ago, unusable for any user. Now itā€™s okay. Iā€™m in Germany.

edit/ have to correct that: now itā€™s NOT okay, still very slowā€¦

1 Like

Very slowā€¦

Yes, the site takes forever to load with every browser that I use and my sales have dropped drastically :confused: