Congratulations to our Community Superstar for March!!!

Congratulations to @Ladanauskas!

Nominated by @AurusAudio, this Author has actively pointed out several pricing glitches which have then been promptly solved by Envato staff.

It’s great to see someone looking out for other Authors in such a proactive way.

So, congratulations @Ladanauskas!

7 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well deserved! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! :smiley: Well deserved :beers:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congrats, Ladanauskas! Well deserved :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats ! :sunglasses: :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats! :smirk:

1 Like

Wowwww congrats mate!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Coooool! I’m highly pleased and proud to be awarded for my small assistance to the community, thank you @DomHennequin! Thank you @AurusAudio for nominating me, you are great! Thank you @Palzme, @SpaceStockFootage and all moderators for you help with issues, and thank you @leafcolor, @OsamaSayegh, @JeriThemes, @Luca_Clerici, @thezoc, @WPExplorer, @FASSounds for your warm congratulations. Glad to be with you!

I will polish the badge every morning, to keep it shining :sunny: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that’s great! congrats dears :smiley: , i wonder myselft how hard i i have to take to get these things like you guys!

1 Like

Thank you! Sometimes things are being caught by luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations and thanks for your work !

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Woops, I’ve lost the badge already :cry: @DomHennequin , was it awarded for a month only?

Not quite sure what happened, but you should have it back again now.

1 Like

Yeah, something weird going on… now all badges have been removed from the forums. There is even no link to the list on that drop-down menu.

P.S: Congratulations for the badge :smile:

1 Like

Thanks again! :slight_smile: Yes, currently all badges seem to be visible only at marketplaces sites o_O not at forums.