Congrats to March’s 2019 Community Superstar ⭐

A huge congratulation to March’s community superstar @mgscoder

mgs-coder-text

Mgscoder has been incredibly helpful in answering customer questions on our Customer Forums. So much so that we’ll being bringing them on shortly as a Moderator.

Mgscoder is a ThemeForest and CodeCanyon author(s) that describe themselves as a creative and dedicated group of individuals who love to create websites and web applications almost as much as we love our customers. In 2017 we have started on Envato. Since then we are trying to make excellent items for Envato valuable customers. We believe that our items can make your life easier, and that makes us very happy.

Congratulations @mgscoder :tada::tada::tada: We hope you enjoy your awesome Community Superstar badge!

9 Likes

congrats!!!

4 Likes

Nice work @mgscoder. Congrats :fireworks:

4 Likes

Congratulations @mgscoder - we’ve definitely appreciated all the time you’ve put into the forums lately, particularly helping new buyers in the Customer area! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just in the morning when check my profile Unlocked a new badge ‘community superstar’. Very happy :slightly_smiling_face: with this and thank you @KingDog @BenLeong and thanks to All Envato Team Members, Forum Community and Valuable Customers. I really love to share my experience with community and love to see any community member get solution/help from my reply (a little try to assist). Very good luck to Community. :tada::+1:

6 Likes

yeah the other guys who are dedicating some time to answer all authors in the forums, in their case, no need to reward them for doing them best to create a community belonging feeling! though congrats to @mgscoder who really deserves to be highlighted for his help to others :slight_smile:

2 Likes

enjoy buddy u deserve it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @mgscoder ! I think you really deserve this badge, because I see you on the forum absolutely every day and see how you help clients and authors on the forum! Fair reward! Good luck! :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats @mgscoder :sparkles::balloon::tada:

5 Likes

CONGRATS!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::tada::sunglasses::wink:

5 Likes