Meet our Community Superstars for November

##Many congratulations to our November community superstars!

##AurusAudio

For tireless support and feedback in the forums, often encouraging and motivating fellow authors. Over 100 replies in November alone and lots of love and likes both given and received. Aurus isn’t just immersed in community life here, he’s living and breathing it each and every day!

##thezoc

For sharing expertise and helping answer community questions throughout the forums. Most notably however, for providing lots of detailed feedback to fellow Romanian authors in a dedicated thread about income declration. Thezoc was so helpful in November in fact that he now holds the record for most Community Superstar nominations from community members!

##arnabkumar

For sharing an incredible and inspiring personal story with the rest of the community to highlight how patience, perseverance, and love of design, has helped Arnab attain his professional dreams.

Many congratulations to our latest superstars, your Community Superstar badge has been awarded and we salute you all!

###Remember to vote!

Did you know that our superstars are voted and suggested by our very own community? Make sure your voice counts! Nominate a fellow community member via our nomination form on any day of the month! We want to hear who you think deserves to be our next community superstar!

##Many congratulations again to our latest superstars! :star:

10 Likes

Congrats guys!

2 Likes

Hey, that’s me! :smile:

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that. It’s an honour to be part of this community. Thanks so much! :blush:

James

8 Likes

I’m here :sunglasses: ! Hahaha ! Thank you @scottwills !

3 Likes

Congratulations guys! you deserve it :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! well deserved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@thezoc @AurusAudio @arnabkumar Congratulation!

2 Likes

@Xylote thank you !

Congrats to all! Nice to see new authors doing their best at the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe myself.

2 Likes

And a small hidden advertisement. :sunglasses::joy:
Keep an eye on me! On this account will be available soon probably the most complete Wordpress theme .
I worked on it more than a year.
Forgive me for advertisement. :smiling_imp:

Congrats to those who won! Well deserved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the superstars :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats, man! Well deserved for sure.

2 Likes

Congrats! What an honor!

2 Likes

Thanks, mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like