Can't download anything on Elements

I try to download some items and I get the following message:“Oops, it looks like this file is temporarily unavailable. We’ll endeavor to fix the problem. Please check back soon.”
Does anyone else facing the same problem?

15 Likes

yes getting exactly the same message, ive tried multiple different files.

Oops, it looks like this file is temporarily unavailable. We’ll endeavor to fix the problem. Please check back soon.

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue…

I’m having the same issue. Can’t find any guidance on this. But There is a 5 day turnaround for Tech support. so im assuming this is a bigger issue affecting everyone

Same issue here :frowning: subsription to help me with managing multiple customers social media, oh dear, looks like its back to manual creation for a while. come on envato sort it out!!!

seems to be back working now! fingers crossed it lasts!

1 Like

Having the same issues today. Any Fix?

Oops, it looks like this file is temporarily unavailable. We’ll endeavor to fix the problem. Please check back soon.

I’m having the exact same issue…

I’m having the same issue today as well. Hopefully they will fix very soon — we all pay for the service

1 Like

Still can’t download in Australia!!

Having the same issue, getting late on deadlines please fix it ASAP!!!

3 Likes

we are all in the same boat. Fingers crossed for a quick resolution.

el mismo problema

I have an account and am trying to subscribe now. Payment form for elements is broken, it seems. Related?

Hi everyone!

Just to keep you in the loop on what’s going on here – Envato’s hosting vendor (Amazon) is currently experiencing major global outages and has knocked many popular websites offline. The team is aware of and tracking the outage. Hopefully it will be back up shortly!

Track the status here: https://status.envato.com/

1 Like

Same message here “Oops, it looks like this file is temporarily unavailable. We’ll endeavor to fix the problem. Please check back soon.”
The first messages here are from yesterday. Very frustrating! :unamused:

same issue. I wonder how long this outage will take to be fixed.

Same message here for the past couple hours.

Still can’t download in Earth !!

1 Like

same