Can I use fully customised PPTX template to create presentations after my subsription expires?

I’m an employed graphic designer.

I want to use the Envato Elements PPTX template as a base for creating fully customised and branded PPTX template for company where I am an employe. The output file will be a PPTX template with changed colors, elements, photos and ofter composition of elements.

Can I still use this customised PPTX template to create presentations after my subsription expires?

Please do not send me any terms of usage links because I have read the licence terms.
Please send me a brief explanation.

Thanks
Darek

Given you cannot modify an item created while subscribed for the purpose of a new design or post subscription, I would imagine not.

That said, with something like a PPT envato may see the end product being the template rather than the design.

Your best option is to ask Envato Elements Help and Support

1 Like

The end product would be new branded template so I’d use your file just as a base to speed up the workflow. Otherwise it wouldnt have any sense to use your file coz it wouldnt speed up anything. It would create a chaos of creating new project to get license for base PPTX every time I would want to create a presentation from modified and branded file.

I asked Envato support about this thing.