Can I use Audiojungle standard music license for a standard and recurring intro (with voice-over) to a podcast

I am creating a podcast, and am looking for background music to the standard intro of this podcast (beginning of each episode). The intro will have voice-over and will be standard, meaning created once, and recurring as is. Still it will be integrated into every episode as the first part. Is this use covered by the standard music license?

Standard license cover this;
To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

Here you can check more info about the Licenses from Audiojungle;

1 Like

Hi, Manriquedelara, thank you so much for your quick reply.
Thank you for solving this. I found the part you were referring to:

Do I need a separate license each time I use an item in a series?

No. You only need to purchase the item once per series.

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?

To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series. Have a good day & thanks again.

Example: A 12 episode TV series that starts in December and ends in July would only require a single license. A YouTube series that releases an episode every week (52 total) would only need to purchase a license once every year. A magazine that releases an edition every other month would need to purchase a license once every year.

1 Like

Hi - I use Audio Jungle music for a podcast, and since it’s coming up to a year since I released my first episode, I have bought the music again. Can I check:

1. Do I just need to keep buying the same product once a year for my podcast - or is there an easier option?
  2. What happens if the music disappears from Audio Jungle?
  3. My license covers up to 10,000 downloads. How does this work if, say, an early episode suddenly became very popular and took me over 10,000 - does the license apply retrospectively? Could I then upgrade my license to cover stuff I have already published?