Can i sell items on my website ?

I have a badge of exclusive seller on my profile can I sell some other templates on my website ? Or i just have to sell templates only on themeforest ?

Hi @HugeWordpress,

As an author on Envato, you have the choice to offer your items on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis with Envato. If you choose to offer your items on an exclusive basis, then you’ll benefit from lower author fees, but this means you cannot sell, distribute, or even give away for free your items (or any related items) outside of Envato. This includes on your own website.

Exclusivity Policy:

Thanks

1 Like

but some profiles have exclusive seller badge but they are selling items also directly from their websites

As long as the sale takes place on envato then you can still promote items (linking back to themeforest) from your website

1 Like

those exclusive authors are not directly selling their items on their website, instead they are acting as a affiliated member and sending all customers to envato market from their website and earning affiliate bonus from the sale.

I think the initial question is if you can sell other templates on your website (not the ones you have on sale on themeforest).
In this case the question is yes:

Exclusivity is set at the account level and is opt-in . While exclusivity applies to your account, it only applies to the items (and related items) you sell via that account. In other words, being an exclusive author with us doesn’t mean that everything you create needs to be exclusive to Envato. It’s the items, not you as a creator, that are exclusive to Envato. Exclusivity is set at the account level and is opt-in . While exclusivity applies to your account, it only applies to the items (and related items) you sell via that account. In other words, being an exclusive author with us doesn’t mean that everything you create needs to be exclusive to Envato. It’s the items, not you as a creator, that are exclusive to Envato.

I received all answers from @charlie4282
Please check everything is right ?
@mgscoder @WindstripeThemes

Yes, as far as I know everything is right.