Bridge Theme on Wordpress from GoDaddy

I am using the Bridge Theme on WordPress from GoDaddy and it keeps giving me this warning saying that the Bridge Theme has not been activated. But it has already been activated and working. How do I resolve this warning it keeps giving me? and does this mean the theme comes with even more functionality than I already use?

Guidance on this issue would be appreciated, thank you.

it is meaning the license activation. for theme license activation you will need the purchase code.

Thanks

Hello and thank you for your reply. I have tried that previously and the code already registered is the same code as the one on the Purchase Order. It says the product is registered on the actual Bridge Dashboard but it still also shows me that same warning on the WordPress Dashboard. It makes me feel like I am missing something here.

You should contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

Thank you I will try that.

Just de-register the theme and register it again.

Hello, I have tried to de-register and reregister the theme again but that does not work. It still gives me the same warning message when I have done that.

I am just worried that if I uninstall the theme and then reinstall it that I might lose the website and how it looks and functions and may have to start again.