Best Music for Science Fiction TV Shows, Film, & Movies

Why this music is ideal: This soundtrack has perfect elements for science fiction enviroment. Retro sounds and arpeggio synths create nostalgic futuristic mood

Why this music is ideal: A mysterious orchestral harmony, with energetic and action drum strikes, cinematic arpeggios, electronic effects, choral and dramatic vocals, and beautiful aggressive strings works well as background music for action, and sci-fi movies.

Why this music is ideal: this music in itself contains “fantastic” sounds, as well as textures for TV shows and movies

Action Trailer Incursion

Pushy aggressive track using hybrid sounds and powerful electronic drums and percussion epic.
Suitable for video and game trailers.

Why this music is ideal: This track has an unusual sounding in every way from “broken” beat to unearthly synths, so I think it can bring the necessary mood to a science fiction TV show or movie.

Why this music ideal? This track combines synthesized arpeggios, deep drones, nostalgic retrowave elements and contemporary orchestral sounds into moving, growing and epic Sci-Fi cinematic trailer.

Why this music is ideal: I think that the music, well accentuate the video because it was originally directed toward technology, science! The atmosphere of progress, technological or scientific process!

Why this music is ideal:
This is a gloomy and mystical track. Very gloomy and very mystical.

Why this music is ideal: This track has exactly Sci-Fi mood and will be perfect for movie or TV show soundtrack

**Why this music is ideal:**Atmospheric and dynamic cinematic score, perfect for historical and discovery TV shows, films and movies

Exciting strings melodies and contemporary orchestral arrangement heighten the tension for the listener in this dramatic soundtrack. It has layers of intrigue, mystery, and fantasy that perfectly captures a futuristic story and environment.

Why this music is ideal:
An atmospheric ambient with soft warm synths, light piano melody and rhytmic percussion. Music does not detract viewers from the movie, but immerses into the space atmosphere.

Why this music is ideal: This powerful epic orchestral track has a glorious melody, powerful rhythm section and flowing, storytelling structure.

Why this music is ideal:

Beautiful & Inspirational composition, story of success.

Techno Progressive

This track is not exactly like the reference track, but it has everything you need for a sci fi movie or TV show.
The combination of progressive arpeggio bass and soft pads makes it dynamic and mystical.

Hi everybody! I prodly present my very first sci-fi cinematic track “Robots At Work” Check it out!!!