Best Music for Autumn & Fall

Why this music is ideal: This music is inspiring and at the same time a little sad like autumn.

Why this music is ideal:
Because this track inspires, beautiful and emotional. The restorative motifs of the piano, elegant and wide violins, emotional swelling and gentle sentimental moments are combined in this track, conveying the mood of autumn.

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: A gentle acoustic background track with rich atmospheric pads, piano and acoustic guitars.

1 Like

When the summer passed by me, and I walk in the puddles in the evening with such a mood)) … a little melancholy and sadness, a little vivacity from the coolness and natural beauty

Why this music is ideal: “The Corporate Ladder” is a beautiful calm and uplifting track driven by the sounds of autumn and fall. The piano, acoustic guitar, soft pads, and an unforgettable whistle melody allows this track to continuously build to take you on a journey that captures the color and beauty of the autumn and fall season.

1 Like

We’ve reached our deadline!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to share and recommend items. What a fantastic response!

We will be announcing the winners by October 6th. Good luck to everyone who entered! We’ll close this thread as the opportunity is now over. Be sure to come back to find out all the winners to this contest and the Slideshow Contest so you can see/hear all your awesome music in action.

4 Likes

Contest winners have now been published! Click the image below to see all the results from the event:

contest-winners

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered, we will be in touch with all winners very soon! Massive thanks also to Gepetto for giving away the free Epic Slideshow. :star:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

which is the best music for my new blog saddepressionquotes.com youtube videos anyone have sad music plz give me thanks.

2 Likes

Hi!

Hi,
Here is my suggestion:

Hi) I think it’s good nostalgy mood for automn.

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like