Best Animated Icons for After Effects

What are the best animated icons for After Effects?

We want you to post your favorite animated icon packs from VideoHive.

How to Enter

• Research and select ONE of your favorite After Effects animated icon packs
  • You may include an item you created yourself if you wish.
  • You MUST provide a link to a YouTube version of the item preview
  • You MUST copy, paste, and answer each question for EACH item you post:

———————————————————————— ✁ ——————————————————

• Copy/paste the link to the item. Make sure you put the link on a separate line so an item preview will autogenerate.
  • Post/embed a link to a YouTube video preview Post / include a YouTube preview video… Only post links to YouTube videos, please
  • What’s so good about the logo template? Your answer…

———————————— :scissors: ——————————————————————————————

• One post per user, please, so please pick carefully and only choose/share the very best items!
  • There is no deadline, we will keep this thread active on an ongoing basis.

See the top 5 reasons why you’ll occasionally see us run these events

We’re looking forward to seeing and reading about your recommendations!

Flat animated icons: is a cool simple and elegant template made specially for anyone who wants a high quality flat animated icons with professional style and attractive mode. all work was done in after effects, no plugins required, no illustrator link this project base on 260+ icons

1 Like

There are no large sets of projects with animated icons of social networks on Videohive. Usually there are not many icons in other projects, or they are static. So I decided to create a pack with the lower thirds of the most popular social networks, where each icon will come to life. All elements have a simple flat design, so anyone can use them

This is my first project on videohive, and I tried to make it special in this project, you can adjust the start and end times of the animation.

Flat Animated Icons Library is the most valuable template for explainer videos.
It contains more than 1000+ Flat animated icons in 50 Categories. Also Contains 100 Design Concepts, Icon Words and Animated Text.
Finally includes a 3D Isometric Preset in order to apply on all icons you like.

This is a cool package which includes 120+ isometric icons. It is perfect for creating interactive animation in your presentation, infographic, typography, corporate project. But it will also fit a lot of other purposes.

A big pack of Seo & Business Modern Flat icons useful for multipurposes

https://youtu.be/7kQkE-77nG8
Vector Animated Icons

Only shape layers, fast render, easy change color (global or local)

Creating this template took a lot of time. It was made with an approach that one icon is a single project. The goal was to make more complexed animations than the market could offer at that period of time.

I spent more than a year working on this project on my spare time because I know a lot of motion designers are tired using always the same 2D animated icons over and over.
3D animation is time consuming and a lot of artists don’t know how to deal with it.
That’s why I created 3D Stories, to give them the possibility to create stunning movies with high quality 3D iconic objects !

Hello, here is our new flat icons pack, “1000+ Animated Icons Pack”
(One Year of work)
Easy to use, our pack brings a real benefit for customers,
with a dedicated website including a search engine to easily find the icons www.animated-icons.com

The designs and colors are modern and bring a new style.
Each icon comes with a video (alpha channel), animated gif and png versions.

@risto
very happy with the ones he made.

he kept adding new ones, offered great support…no wonder he’s close to 5000 sales.

1 Like