Aviator responsive real estate theme won't activate. Suggestions appreciated!

I’m trying to activate Aviator’s Responsive Real Estate Realia theme on Wordpress.org. I get the familiar “Theme is broken” and “Error: Missing stylesheet” warning. I think theme is broken for real. I installed other Realia and Realia-Child themes. Tried activating both. Also looked for a “Theme name only” file, not just full zipped file to activate, but nothing looks correct. Aviator could take up to 2 weeks to respond to my query, even with added support I purchased from them. Suggestions are much appreciated, on all fronts (solving problem, thoughts about Aviator/Themeforest, etc.) I will try to attach here a list of files they sent to upload/install/activate. Many thanks.

You have tried installing the zip at the bottom of that list of files?

Just to be clear - you installed WordPress on your domain/hosting and you are not trying to use a WordPress.com site?

Yes, installed the zip at bottom. Both of them. On Wordpress.org. Thanks for responding.

So you don’t host on WP. Org…

Either you download WP from .org and install it on your own setup where you would need to have hosting from someone like GoDaddy, blue, WPengine etc. Or you have a WP .com blog

If that is the case then themes from here will not work.

I suggest you speak to the theme author