Avada + Yoast = 404 Error on XML Sitemap page

Hello,

I am using Avada for my Wordpress site and, after installing a new plugin, it won’t show the XML sitemap (instead, you get a 404 Error: Page Not Found).

The plugin is Wordpress SEO by Yoast. I checked to see if it was conflicting with other plugins (deactivated the others) but no. I refreshed pages, turned off the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Wordpress SEO by Yoast, etc.

How do I fix this problem?

Thanks,
Erica

Please help me with this problem! This is an urgent issue for us.

Thank you!

true1 said

Hello,

I am using Avada for my Wordpress site and, after installing a new plugin, it won’t show the XML sitemap (instead, you get a 404 Error: Page Not Found).

The plugin is Wordpress SEO by Yoast. I checked to see if it was conflicting with other plugins (deactivated the others) but no. I refreshed pages, turned off the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Wordpress SEO by Yoast, etc.

Thanks,
Erica

I tried following the instructions provided here in the URL below, but now I have a “fatal error” warning and cannot access my site through Wordpress. Please help!

Thanks!

true1 said

Please help me with this problem! This is an urgent issue for us.

Thank you!

true1 said

Hello,

Thanks,
Erica

Simple to follow guide solved my problem check it out:
http://www.researchsnipers.com/2014/07/fix-xml-sitemap-error-404-wordpress-seo-yoast-error-line-2-column-6-xml-declaration-allowed-start-document/