Author ID checks for CodeCanyon Authors starting Oct 1

thanks for sharing the info it helps us a lot

@mgscoder Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, my account was verified just a few hours after I submitted the requirements.

1 Like

Hi Authors,
I am a new member in Envato Authors. Recently I got ID check verify link. I have a problem. When I upload my passport photo ID, it says face not recognized even though it is as clear as it should have been. Second problem is my passport photo is 7 years old. Does it verify passport ID photo with my live photo check even though my facial changes during these last 7 years? Though my passport is still valid.

Drop a message to Envato Authors Help and Support - they’re the only ones that can take action to check further on the matter. They’ll suggest the best course of action for this case. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello sir
I am babar Hussain and i am author on codecanyon as maherg420

Sir i am in problem when i verify my account they failed to verify and ask me again verify your account i think my national id card is in urdu languange and when i had get this id card than i dont have beard and now i have beard also if i want to get new id card with latest photo then it will take minimum 14 days now how can i survive on codecanyon and how to prove my identity please help

Hi @maherg420,

Please contact Envato Authors Help and Support, they are the right team to help about Author ID check. Envato support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

thank you sir