Author ID checks for AudioJungle Authors coming soon - early access now closed.

What if ID card is valid but 5 years old, a person’s face change as time passes, will face recognition recognize younger and older person as same?

I have tried numerous times now to verify my documents but it seems that my available technology is not compatible with your capture process. I only have a web cam avilable to take any “selfie” but this is not good enough and the process does not like saved documents. Not everyone uses modern communication technology so I am at a loss to what you can use. I have a vlid UK passport and driving license but the process requires photographs - which I cannot do.

Maybe you can ask a friend or a family member for a smartphone and then login with your details and complete verification.

Phew - now verified.

2 Likes

do I need? how to find out? And yet - it would not be bad to enter a virification icon in front of the name.

Современные автоматы оснащены бонусными функциями, которые позволяют игрокам получить ещё больше плюшек. Попробуйте играть в игровые автоматы польша, ведь ещё предусмотрены бонусы для всех игроков при регистрации и по праздникам. Вы оцените это азартное заведение без сомнений.

@Soft_Music If you have already completed an AuthorID check for your account, you won’t need to do another one. We are aiming to have all current AudioJungle authors verified over the next few months, following our other marketplace sites like ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, VideoHive and GraphicRiver.

You can follow the instructions in this post to check the status of your account.

Great job, more of the irrelevant stuff from a falling market

Hi,

I filled the document for both my non-exclusive (TuneHQ) and exclusive (ToneHQ) accounts. As it seems, I made a mistake and sent scan of my ID on both tries. Today, I got an email saying I should try again with a photo of my ID with my non-exclusive account and another email about an open ID check When I tried that it said “Verified”. However, I didn’t get any response for my exclusive account. It only says “Unverified”. Should I try to do anything else other than waiting for a negative response (because I had sent the scan of my ID there too, if one is rejected other should be too) and try again with the photo of my ID? Thanks in advance.

@ToneHQ I’ll follow up with the support team - if you still need to re-try the check for your Exclusive account, they can re-send that one.

I’m confirmed, cheers!

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. We’ve sorted it out with the support team. I confirmed my ID with both my exlusive and non-exclusive accounts. So, there is no problem here anymore. Thanks again. Have a good day.

1 Like

All my documents are a passport of a citizen of Ukraine. On is a Ukrainian language.

Hi @dimashiko. As part of our current Ukraine support, we have paused the Author ID verification process for all Ukrainian authors.

When account verification starts again for authors in Ukraine, you will need an international passport (not the older internal passports issued before 2016), or a driver’s license.

After I renewed my identity card, I grew my beard and hair in 2 years. My current self is different from the photo in my ID. No one can cut their beard and hair for such situations. It takes months or even years to get back to the way it was. What will you do in this situation? Will my selfie photo be invalid for you?

@BlueWayMusic Your current ID card should be fine - we’ve had many authors verify their accounts so far despite changes in appearance (facial hair, changes in hair colour or length) from when their ID photo was taken. If you have any problems, contact our Author Support team and they’ll be able to help you out :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I became a member of the site 3 month ago and verified, but there is no upload section in audio jungle , can you help me?

Hello,

Unfortunately, to my knowledge AudioJungle is still currently closed to newcomers.

1 Like

Same here. Thanks Luke and Ben for clearing that up.
Best, Andy

1 Like