AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I would be happy if we find life on the buyers side before :slight_smile:

Did you know that Decepticons can drive cars.

Another interesting fact I found on the Internet whilst waiting for a sale and discovered that Santa Claus does not exist and is in fact your Mum and / or Dad. Disillusioned.

Did you know…I didn’t.

Absolutely dead.

1 Like

The sales…the sales.

1 Like

Strange situation. Few sales or even more on one day and then 3-4 days off. Vacation. :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

Calm down, buyer :grinning:

2 Likes

No-one pushed my button today. :frowning:

3 Likes

OMG…I cannot believe it…fantastic news…amazing…it’s, it’s just wonderful…my button has been pushed.

1 Like

Same for me :frowning:
Come on guys ! It’s not so difficult to just push a big red button !!!

AP

Oh ! There’s a hope… Champagne :champagne:

That would be nice however I do not want to get tipsy and spill it over the Big Red Button and short circuit it which would render the button inoperable.

1 Like

No, it’s safe !
You just have to lower the small transparant lid before drink (you can see it clearly on the pic).

AP

Old items are selling quite well, but new ones not so much. I guess it has become a system where items that already have visibility keep having it and newcomers are left in the bog.

1 Like

3 Likes

Earlier this week, a good sale. On Wednesday, the smaller and sechas everything stopped. I think it’s time to shout “COMPLAIN” :sunglasses:

Am I the only one still living in the past?

Great sales up until mid month and absolutely stone dead. Now all my gain will be lost if this drought continues.