AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Your production speed is amazing! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, itā€™s mainly about honing the process to the utmost limit :slight_smile:

Guys! 10 days with no sales! Well, where do you buyers!

Please, just one more sale before I go to bed.

:sleeping: good night ā€¦

7 Likes

Congrats mate > 802 - far beyond the target :slight_smile:
For me 3 sales as well and suddenly reached Level 6 - now itĀ“s time for the long way to 7.
Elite IĀ“m comingā€¦well, that happens when man kind will steps on Mars.

3 Likes

Happily for me the month has turned out much better than it started. Nice to report something positive for once.

8 Likes

Great month here too. I managed to snag a trending and then weekly top selling track. Itā€™s a seasonal track (again, for me!) so unlikely to continue, but it rocketed me to my 6th paw sooner than expected! :rocket: :thumbsup:

9 Likes

A good week last week, but nothing for a few days now. Hopefully people will have more cash in Feb!

Terrible monthā€¦ just plain terrible. New tracks up got me exactly zero sales. I did pass the $50 threshold and had 3 referral cuts, but having a monthly income of under $100 is a terrific way to start the year. What a jokeā€¦ Itā€™s time to wake up a smell the coffee, Pierre.

2 Likes

There were only 3 days close to decent in Jan even with 2 new items per day/ 6 per week. Not happy with it, of course, hope February will change the situation drastically.

1 Like

Last sale was $1 17 days ago. Complain to the sales fairy.

Record sales/referrals/income. Absolutely grateful for what Envato has done for me and my family this far! Getting closer to making enough for my wife to go part-time and eventually be a stay at home mom for our 2 kids! Trying hard to make that come true for her! Not there yet, but the future looks promising!

Hope things turn around for all of you whoā€™ve had a bad January, Iā€™ve been there too often.
Good luck in February everyone!

16 Likes

Still building the referral here, how could you get so many views on Youtube? Iā€™m amazed! :wink:

January overall was great, hope for the better on next month(s) :smile:

Itā€™s interesting looking at your port that so many of your titles are called ā€œpositive, inspiringā€ etc etc. How do buyers find your tracks when so much music here has similar or the same tilles ? Not a criticism, just an observation.

Anyway, good for you. I would like my wife to give up her day job and work with me but a long way off that.

I would like my wife to get a well paid job so that I can afford to make music for Audiojungle.

10 Likes

Probably from my YouTube videos.

1 Like

Woohooo just sold 10 mil license,minutes before withdrawal got calculated! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Congratulations!! :smiley:

How do they find your youtube videos ?

1 Like

Iā€™m very meticulous about my titles/tags/thumbnails on YouTube to make sure I stick out in the searches, as well as show up on the ā€˜suggested videosā€™ column on other videos.

That, and some luck.

5 Likes