AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Last week was not so bad (10 sales), but now it is break again. Hopefully not for a long time, noticed that breaks become more often but shorter.

December 3rd week fetched 17 sales. But quite a few track rejections. What can we hope from the Christmas + New Year period? God knows!! Huh!

Sales stopped. Ridiculous rejections started.

December is the best month in terms of sales that I’ve had in 6 months. The earned amount is however much smaller due to many of my sales being my new Christmas ident which is obviously cheaper. Overall I’m still happy to see the sales number go up. I’m just a few sales away from hitting 400 mark. (47 sales so far in Dec)

||+1182690|Marbury-Media said-|| Sales stopped. Ridiculous rejections started.

Yes. Some really crazy rejections in recent times here as well.

Huge drop in sales right now.

Yeah. I am experiencing the same. Though I had a fantastic December. Best month so far, regardless whether my sales dropped hugely since friday. But I hope it’ll keep up in january again :-).

Now it’s time for everybody to rest and recharge their batteries to be prepared for all the challenges that will come next year.

Sonelibrary said

Yeah. I am experiencing the same. Though I had a fantastic December. Best month so far, regardless whether my sales dropped hugely since friday. But I hope it’ll keep up in january again :-).

Now it’s time for everybody to rest and recharge their batteries to be prepared for all the challenges that will come next year.

Amen to that - good luck in the New Year everyone! :)

18 sales so far! I’m happy with that. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas everybody!

Only one sale more and that will be the best month since I’ve joined AJ :slight_smile: What a finish of the year! Merry Christmas!

Last month was my best ever month. This month started excellent but (as always happens) i get to mid month and it slows. This time it has stopped like an off switch for the last 3 days. I hardly sell music here despite it selling very well pro in broadcast tv etc. I feel some artists seem to get more of a spotlight but there is nothing I can do about that or some of the unfair rejections i can’t get my head round.

Eleven sales on December, not bad not good.
In the other hand it looks like acceptances will be the new grail for the new year 2015.
I wish you Merry Christmas to all

PluggedinRecords said

Why is it showing a reduced item price (20%) in the earning statement?

33 dec sales meanwhile.

Same here…any information?

Tiarum said
PluggedinRecords said

33 dec sales meanwhile.

Yeah,i also don’t understand this…

BrancoG said
Tiarum said
PluggedinRecords said

33 dec sales meanwhile.

Yeah,i also don’t understand this…

I think the statement now shows what they call “item price” - 80 % of “total price” which we see at the item’s page to pay. 37 sales in Dec. Merry Christmas!

21 sales for december… Merry Christmas!

24 sales,1 of them was film license :slight_smile: only 20 bucks away from this being the best month ever for me,my sales are also through the roof on other markets as well.I sell the best during the summer slumps and holidays :smiley:

BrancoG said

24 sales,1 of them was film license :slight_smile: only 20 bucks away from this being the best month ever for me,my sales are also through the roof on other markets as well.I sell the best during the summer slumps and holidays :smiley:

Quite similar here. 25 sales, one of them was 2nd tire license, only 3 sales and 27 bucks away from my best month. :slight_smile:

||+1184592|UJ-pro said-||
BrancoG said

Quite similar here. 25 sales, one of them was 2nd tire license, only 3 sales and 27 bucks away from my best month. :slight_smile:

Cool,i saved up some money from last withdrawal thinking that December will be bad due to holidays and what not,but im surprised by how good sales are.
I guess there are no rules at all.

BrancoG said
||+1184592|UJ-pro said-||
BrancoG said

Cool,i saved up some money from last withdrawal thinking that December will be bad due to holidays and what not,but im surprised by how good sales are.
I guess there are no rules at all.

Yup, there are no rules, I agree. Despite beeing featured, I sold only 3 sold this week and had no sales since 24th Dec. It’s hard to believe that all people around the world have holidays, but it is true, I guess :slight_smile: