AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

Hope you’re living far enough away Manrique. So many people have lost their homes, I can’t begin to imagine the stress.

I guess it was Fuerteventura, not La Palma which means 568,1 km distance.
Seems to be far enough for me :wink:

Due to a film license, this has been my best month on here ($251.84). I’m not expecting that to happen again any time soon though.

15 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Hope it stops soon. All the best from my side too!

Great news dudes - for the first time since I’m uploading here (april 2021), I will not reach the payout threshold!

1 Like

Hello,
I am trying to get my optimism back and stop complaining (thanks to a mate who will recognize himself :)) - and all in all this month was not that bad, at all.

In fact, as far as “number of sales” is concerned, this is my best month ever on Audiojungle (I really started in 2018 here). I had better monthes thanks to better licenses, but I am really happy, I did not change my prices for a long time, so maybe I have found the sweet spot for my catalogue.

To be totally honest, my figures have always been low in number of sales each month, so here I am talking about 14 sales, 6 of which are Halloween and Xmas, the rest is a mix of rock, metal, hiphop, smooth jazz, summer house. No “corporate” sold this month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of the best months here too.
Good luck for November!

5 Likes

Things were good in Aug and Sep,
I wasn’t able to make it this month.

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 19.54.00

I don’t know what Envato did at the end of October, but they deifinitely did it right! :grin:
Also had one top license sale

9 Likes

Extend Sale on Themeforest :hugs:

7 Likes

I struck out this October. Not one sale. FIrst time that’s ever happened to me in October. Also, my total sales for 2021 are still less than they were in 2010, when I first joined AJ. Glad to see it’s not all bad for everyone, so maybe there is still hope. Good luck everyone in November!

4 Likes

No payment for me this month. October has always been one of the strongest months for me historically, due to Halloween tracks. I uploaded two new Halloween tracks this year which didn’t sell at all. First time that ever happened to me.

Looks like this year I’ll be earning four to five times less than last year. Much less than my first year, or any year, here.

@popraz I admire your optimism and your inner strength!

1 Like

I listened to your Halloween track “This Halloween” and I am amazed that this did not sell. Listening to some of the other Halloween tracks on this site I cannot believe how much of a difference in quality there is between your track and others found on this site. I can only assume that price was against you since the poorer quality of items priced at $5 was the key factor.
Such a shame as items like yours are completely ignored here in favour of cheap, poorly created and badly executed tracks.
My Halloween sales were poor to non-existent. At least the rest of the portfolio faired better.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Graham!

The sad thing is that there are $5 tracks with the same, or even better quality. When I look at the amount of work I put in to produce this one, I just don’t know how they can go so low.

Anyway, here’s to a bleak, penniless November…

5 Likes

October was one of the weakest months in my 7 years on AJ, mates! Still not losing hope and I’m super happy for the extended sales that some of you have gotten!
Have a great selling week, yall!
:grapes:

6 Likes

@popraz dude, you uploaded 5 works in 2021. What kind of sales are you talking about?

2 Likes

What a funny fact indeed
flo

2 Likes

11 days without sales

2 Likes

Ah yes, quantity, the answer to everything… and not at all one of the reasons which collectively put us in this situation.

5 Likes