AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

That’s because others uploaded Halloween tracks for 5 bucks

3 Likes

Thank heavens for a $49 Halloween sale this morning.

11 Likes

That’s great dude!

Never uploaded a Halloween track. A few years ago this was probably a really dumb decision. Today I made a quick search and found 4 pages (120 tracks) of $5 Halloween tracks, most of them with out a single sale, and just a few with 2 or 3 sales (at $5!?!?!?!?). So I guess there are some lucky ones making U$S0,7 dollars in the halloween season. Lucky millionaires. :ghost:

14 Likes

Do you remember the time when some guys wanted a Ferrari¿? :joy:

This is the new Ferrari for 5$ guys. :rofl: :rofl:

23 Likes

Your last sale was $29 29 days ago. There is nothing more to add. I want to swear with a good Russian obscenity…

5 Likes

Only two sales this month, even after I uploaded more than 20 new tracks last month…
Hello, Envato?
…Connection lost…
:robot:

8 Likes

Is there any solution for that problem that you (@everyone) can advice?
Or should we wait for the admins to do something?

the solution is to ask the question directly to ENVATO

1 Like

Last sale 9 days ago…

1 Like

682 titles published on AJ today considering the 6th and 7th according to the time difference. 32 tracks sold, two-thirds of which are non-PRO. I am not talking about the tariffs. I might as well go and sell my music on the market square between the fishmonger and the greengrocer.

4 Likes

October has started pretty well for me. After collecting some cents here and there during previous months I have sold my first 2 extended licenses back-to-back in the last few days. That means I will reach the payout treshold for the first time in my AJ career :muscle: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations selling extended licenses this month. I was lucky enough to sell one also this week - set this week in October off very well so far.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Collecting cents??!! Maybe you should rethink your pricing strategy

11 Likes

Something like that…

2 Likes

Whoa, that’s crazy! Have you uploaded anything recently?

2 Likes

Five in September and one in October

1 Like

It seems that my account has been disconnected from sales…

3 Likes

Exactly one month since my last sale. Worst fall season ever for me.

4 Likes