AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

34 days from my last sale! :neutral_face:

3 Likes

This looks awesome… compliments…! :wink:

1 Like

As for sales… FROZEN since 15 days… :cold_face: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I think they need to open elements for everyone. I’m pretty sure all sales are there because who would want to pay 29-49 for a track when you can subscribe for less and get any track you want. Sadly but this is the reality. Until then lets hope summer will bring more sales which I doubt. Now we only can hope or “mass” and “multy” sales because regular sales are at elements.

5 Likes

There are no sales on Elements. Items / Assets are downloaded per project and are not to be stockpiled but I do no know how this would be policed. Elements contributors receive a monthly statement that provides a summary of downloads per item and is then translated into a payout based on a calculation. There are no sales, only downloads over a month and unless you have a super popular item that is very commercially viable, your monthly Elements payout may not be as lucrative as a one-off sync license sale. Also the license tiers are not listed on Elements and I am very wary about how Envato checks that a correct license has been used for certain purposes such as a television broadcast.
I personally do not want to see my items downloaded for broadcast without an appropriate license obtained.
What we do want is the advertising of Elements to be removed from AudioJungle as it diverts potential sales from authors.

11 Likes

…in other words for Envato to stop spitting in the faces of those who made it rich.

4 Likes

…enjoy the silence…hello, hello, any buyers out there?

2 Likes

It’s not fun anymore. Item after item approved, but nothing nothing nothing

6 Likes

Your last sale was $29 about 1 month ago.
:weary: :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

No matter how we justify the laws of business, Envato must not forget that, thanks to us, it has earned a billion. So I think our opinion should be respected and our request should be taken into account. Elements kills us all.

7 Likes

Don’t know what’s been tested and tinkered out there but something is really wrong. Sales suddenly stopped again after the first half of the month. I don’t think is about the Elements or the clown prices but again, thats abnormal.

10 Likes

I think EnvatoElements is the exact reason why. I hear more and more authors telling that they are earning more on elements than on audio jungle by far! And it makes sense, unfortunately or for a good reason subscription is the future way. If I was a small customer I would definitely chose subscribtion on Elements and if I was a big TV/commercial company I would buy Music Broadcast and Film license on AJ. Thats why lately I only sold non-standard licenses.

1 Like

I am not very knowledgeable about Elements. I wonder what you know about this. If a person buys a subscription, downloads a track and receives a license to use it, then at the end of his subscription if he does not continue to pay, then he has no right to use the tracks that he downloaded, do I understand everything correctly?
Sorry for my poor English;)

1 Like

10 days without a single sale… The decline gets deep and deeper by the day, mates!
Somebody really broke the BUY button on my portfolio and on most authors here too!
I guess Audiojungle is truly dying…

4 Likes

No, it doesn’t work that way.

1 Like

From what I understand if subscription stops you can’t use any track in new productions anymore but existing ones go on for life.

I don’t know, not everyone wants subscription.
Also, if you want something unique you can browse audjojungle for items that haven’t been bought a lot. I think on elements you can be pretty sure that other people use the music you chose as well.
#optimismthursday

4 Likes

You’re right. Maybe I misunderstood the way he presented it. In theory, Elements customers are supposed to fill out some sort of form explaining how/where they intend to use each piece of music they download. Whether or not that is the case, whether or not there are people out there stockpiling music for future use, is anyone’s guess.

1 Like

I’m new. My tracks has low prices but no sales. Too less prtfolio? Too new? I don’t know…

3 Likes

Nice music, great quality. Keep writing, there will definitely be sales. In my experience, after 20+ tracks, stability came to the portfolio. But everyone has it differently

4 Likes

Low prices doesn’t equal high sales unfortunately (fortunately).

5 Likes