AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

Can you tell me other markets like what?

The same thing. I don’t remember such a slow month in many years.

The huge and quality market place can turn to a cheap and trashy music market. It’s very sad.

5 Likes

Oh finally! I finally made a sale (Music Mass Reproduction License), my price was 99 which = 83 real price and I got 37.35 minus 9.13 tax vat :sweat_smile: But still, so happy! Because just yesterday I was complaining about the same track that I wished to sale.

2 Likes

No sales, surf day!! :smiley:

17 Likes

2 sales this month, probably won’t make the payout threshold for the first time in my career here!
:no_mouth:

4 Likes

Yes, something weird is going on here.
Spring usually brings sales. Spring is disappointing this year.

5 Likes

Dead silent over here as well…! :skull:

1 Like

I miss marburymedia’s ”absolutely dead” statements in this thread

3 Likes

It’s so dead, even the absolutely dead statements have died.

6 Likes

More dead than dead…

3 Likes

I’m not dead.

4 Likes

4th day … no sales . The worst month for me, ever

1 Like

7 days without a single sale, mates!

1 Like

Me too. Strange times. I stopped producing and uploading now. It turns out, that it is wasted time to invest days and hours in music production, but no customers want it actually. It will not help to produce more and more and more with the hope to get one or two sales sometime.
For me it’s workshop time now. Carving with the Dremel is a good way to shake off the no-sales-frustration.
And I found out the last days, that there’s a world outside of my studio. Unbelievable!!! I also found out, that I can drive thru this world with my bicycle. More unbelievable!!! :joy:

33 Likes

Great!!

Amazing work, brother!

1 Like

My first (and possibly only) sale in May turned out to be a pretty big pack, so today I’m quite happy. Tomorrow I can resume being unhappy with my sales.

7 Likes

Big drop :frowning:

1 Like

Relatable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is This Thing ON ? Check Check…Nope, seems not.

A new track is on the way in a new category for me: Cinematic Uplifting Movie Background :slight_smile:
New AMD Ryzen 5 and 32GB makes it possible. Let´s see.

5 Likes