AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

Not just Elements either. The competition is always improving their UI and staying current, Whilst Envato seems to just tinker here and there, but don’t make the necessary changes to stay current in the market. I think they rely too heavily on legacy success and the size of their catalogue, but as a customer, these things are less important when you have to spend hours of valuable time sifting through thousands of similar sounding tracks to find something unique and new that works. You can’t expect your customers to have loyalty to a faceless corporation like Envato. If you’re not improving then you’re falling behind.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Is it just me or is this month particularly bad? It’s been the lowest for sales this year for me so far.

1 Like

How do you know that in advanced?

Thanks for sharing, I missed these posts.
Now it makes sense that there is probably work on the database going on backstage so to speak.

4 Likes

What is this “Market” they talk about? Is that just the term used for regular audio jungle as opposed to Elements? Or is it a new thing they are creating?

Yes the market points to audiojungle, graphic river, etc.

1 Like

I guess @criskcracker I will need to get some of that lube.

Easy does it…

2 Likes

What the funk… :frowning:

2 Likes

Ohhh My… :zipper_mouth_face:
Thought that it would never get worse, mate! :upside_down_face:
Month is simply terrible with me barely making the minimal.
Before every week used to get me 8-12 sales, now I am struggling to make these numbers in a month!
:face_vomiting:

9 Likes

it’s quiet in the forest. 18 days :zzz:

10 Likes

FROZEN… :cold_face: :snowflake:

5 Likes

Totally dead everywhere … :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin:

This market is turning into sync world, you see the result 2 or 3 years after an approval :rofl:

4 Likes

Ooh now i get it:p

1 Like

Absolutely dead for 3 days, and this is very unusual.

4 Likes

“Lucky” you, 10 days without sales here.

4 Likes

25 days

4 Likes

2 whole weeks without a sale, mates…
:robot:

5 Likes

Very silent

4 Likes

3 sales in June. That’s all I wanted to say :thinking:

5 Likes