AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

8 Likes

June became the best month for me since last December.

6 Likes

Yes, everyone has different ways, someone has the best, someone has the worst, you never know what will happen next month.

8 Likes

Exactly, each path are different of course ! But the overall situation in stock but also for the world and for for most of us is deeply hard this year, but Iā€™m sure it will be ok In few time :slight_smile:

9 Likes

2 sales within a few minutes of each otherā€¦hasnā€™t happened in a long time lol.

12 Likes

No comment :woozy_face:

2 Likes

why not sale my products sense 4 month

Had my first sale in 3 months :tada:

9 Likes

Two sales trickled in yesterday so some good news finally!
Have a great weekend, mates.
:four_leaf_clover: :heart: :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

The worst month EVERā€¦

1 Like

Soon weā€™ll say: the last month ever.

3 Likes

P5 is now accepting 5 dollars tracks,i suppose Aj has something to do with this ,market i suppose,and my music is going to appear in a Steven segal film,not royalty free,this can not be worse!! Hahaa

2 Likes

is that what happened? I went from a fairly consistent monthly income on P5 to absolute ZERO this month.

2 Likes

True it collapsed for me too.
The 5 USD has been already a year I think there.

1 Like

What can you do? Sell your tracks for lower price and hope to get money from content ID or Pro membership? Also whatā€™s up with other sites like P5 not having tiered pricing with higher prices for more large scale use? Can people buy tracks very cheap and then use them on TV or such large projects?

3 Likes

I had some sales recently, AJ , DONP5 too etc, I still happy to see this ! And I hope to get a bit more in the next coming days and weeks !

Good luck guys !

7 Likes

11 days of nothing, and countingā€¦

8 Likes

P5 also introduced subscriptions last month, which is probably obliterating sales too.

5 Likes

ahhhhh exactly the same as what happened here thenā€¦ well it was fun while it lasted.

2 Likes

Silenceā€¦

4 Likes