AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Hi fellow authors! Didn’t upload anything for 2.5 months. Because i am getting 4 sales/month since July. This month, i have 3 so far. So, i had sort of a “rejection” in payouts (didn’t make it to 50 bucks) first time in years. To me, AJ is dead, but i will continue to upload tracks (i compose them anyways and always feel good when somebody finds a use for it). It’s just that i have no belief in that AJ is going to change for the better any time soon.

3 Likes
  • Pretty good month! :sunglasses:

• Third best day ever! :partying_face:

• Still flying! :rocket:

• Beer time! :beer:

10 Likes

for me this month has been the worst ever … I’m thinking of not making any more music uploads until the envato element banner is removed from my profile … anyway I notice that the queue of songs in approval is notably reduced … will it be a start?

4 Likes

how do you use google analitycs for your account?

1 Like

Despite a few positive approvals at the end of August / begin of September it seems that hard rejection is come back for me. Well I must admit that I’m really tired to fight for this place! :slight_smile: Let’s see if sales come soon here, and I will re-submit track soon :slight_smile: In the meantime I will stop this place a bit and focus on the other sites and how to improve my musical work ! :slight_smile:

Good luck to all !

7 Likes

So far I’m comparing the stats for my own portfolio through Google Analytics with the overall AJ stats that can be found here:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/audiojungle.net

…and there is a perfect match. That spike of activity around Sep. 18th coincides with a spike in visits to my profile.

In terms of sales September is going to end as an average(ish) month.

4 Likes

Hi CreativeMusicFactory

It’s pretty simple. You get a tracking code from Google Analytics and paste it in your profile settings.

2 Likes

A day without sales again, new items are not sold at all. I’ll have to get used to the fact that the “golden age” of the Audiojungle has passed forever and will not be better.

4 Likes

Does anyone know when these “EXPERIMENTS” will be over finally?
Cause I have tons of new material to upload, but don’t wanna shoot blanks and waste my time and effort…
Thanx in advance to all of you who will try to answer this question!

p.s. Not a single sale for 6 days straight, mates!

3 Likes

Hi @ChoclateFix . I already wrote this question today in another topic (the one that was not closed). We are also waiting for an answer. :slightly_smiling_face:
But do you really think if the experiment is over then something will change? I doubt. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

OMmmm

1 Like

My third best day ever became my second best (not in number of items sold, but in money in the bank).:sunglasses:

What I have done to go from a poor August to a better September:

• Uploaded 4 new items

• Wrote enthusiastic stuff here

• Helped a few people on the forum

• Gave some feedback on rejected tracks

• Raised my prices across my entire portfolio

This is not to say that I’m better than anyone, but I do think that positive actions have better chances to bring positive results than the other way around.

5 Likes

I uploaded 15 tracks. In September. Probably needed 4. I would be happy too. :thinking::grin::laughing:

5 Likes

You know, @KakaduCreation, I hesitated before posting this message, because I know how we can feel when we witness our sales falling down. Rest assured, that was not directed at you.

Also, I mainly sell sound effects and music logos here, so my reality is probably quite different than yours. I still think that what I said makes sense, though.

Good lu… I mean, good sales to you! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey @Nonzerobot . I just laugh. When everything is bad, I like to joke and laugh. :wink:
We just exhale deeply and wait … Om.

6 Likes

Oh yeah! September is now my 4th best month this year. I’m back! :star_struck:

6 Likes

We are waiting for the next wave of sales. :surfing_man::ocean::ocean::ocean:

5 Likes

I have earned more this lasts two days than the rest of the month. :joy:

10 Likes

I have only 4 sales since September

2 Likes

I do wonder if raising prices getting you perhaps fewer sales for higher prices will in the long run damage your place in the search rankings. Its getting the sweet spot right.

1 Like