AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

:skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Far below average. Still no signs of life.:confused:

1 Like

Absolutely dead weekend!

yes

second sale of April
i love this <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Slow week…

2 Likes

awful weak with a bad weakend, just passed… Hope for a spell corrected comment at the end of this week…! :blush:

4 Likes

Concerning the views… I am not sure, but I think that we only get “views” when someone really displays the whole item page.
If someone simply listen to the track… in a search list for instance, or from your portfolio, you’ll get 0 views.
Today my portfolio is dead, but last year, when I got sales, I usually had 1 or 2 views, it was just the buyer really checking the full details before buying.

I am always surprised to see some of you get tons of item views… people are lazy and usually don’t click to see the whole item… unless they are other AJ composers…

2 Likes

In my case, views have become more than in the days of experiments. I do not see now experiments for AJ, if someone from AJ sees that, let me know. I have almost 4 days see the newest items for AJ in search.
On my last 3 newest items above 30 views for the first day and the following days above.
Generally correct, statistics must introduce exceptions and not display the views of the authors. In order not to be confused.

I couldnt rely on views as a barometer as well, and more so on other sites. especially if you have marketing links all over the net or author links in your sig on other music licensing forums…i even heard its not a good idea cause it skews your view to sale ratio on their analytics due to other authors or just curious folks visiting

Utterly :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

I am sad. Almost all of my items that were approved in March did not receive sales. Thanks to the experiments with the search engine and Envato Elements.

2 Likes

Very mixed feelings right now. We have dodged the bullet from results of experiment and Envato now knows newest items are best for AJ.

But the decision they made for other categories leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Lets just wait and see how our sales do now… been very slow month for me so far.

5 Likes

Signs of life again

8 Likes

Is it really fun?

2 Likes

@KakaduCreation Good catch! (I would be happy if I were you) :wink: Yes, sales are not stable!

That’s a very bittersweet fun fact right there! That one sale got you more than my usual monthly average lol.

2 Likes

@CleanMagicAudio Only 3 sales in 10 days … This is very sad. But another fun fact, 5 minutes later from my “fun fact”, I got another small sale.
@Netrabeat I got a little less than sold. This is the cost of the license. :grinning:

3 Likes

@KakaduCreation
In any case, good luck to you! The experiment for AJ is closed (as it was announced this morning) all new tracks will be by default, it’s time to actively upload and work on new tracks! Work, work and work again!

1 Like

Yeah I just remembered that after I posted my comment haha. Even still if we’re just counting my AJ earnings it’s still not far off!! :sweat_smile:

And grats on the new sale :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back to absolutely 4mvo

4 Likes