AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Where is the sales?

They are at Pinkzebra´s home. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Is the category pages experiment over for AJ? I see only new items in my browsers and the top new music files sold the last day is 67 which is around 3 times more then it has been latest weeks. I see that Themeforest and VideoHive are still running the experiment though.

March almost without sales, April one sale per day, AJ is strange … I hope sales continue!

1 Like

After a decent Mon and Tue, views/sales goes zero suddenly, despite new items released.

2 Likes

first sale of april
on an old item ahah

2 Likes

3 sales in march and 0 in april so far, which is abysmally disasterous compared to the recent years.

4 Likes

3 sales in April so far, and 1,5 days without sales. There is no reason for joy yet.

3 Likes

No sales in April so far. Last sale 14 days ago… nice

April’s fools day is taking too long to me this year

2 Likes

I have made two sales in this month, very old tracks. Pure luck, I guess. Uploading new items doesn`t make any difference.

3 Likes

1 sale on this week :disappointed: its horrible

2 Likes

imagen
It seems that as experiments have finished the ratio new songs / sales is a value that is improving a bit. Right now we are at 12% much better value for new songs than a week ago that we were at 5%. Now it seems that it makes sense to upload new music again.
So these are kind of positive news

3 Likes

Absolutely :skull: Absolutely :policewoman:

No sales yet in April. I’m going to batch 5 tracks for my next upload, I think uploading one by one is not the way to go.

Very slow start to the month. But I’ve given up looking at this day by day. Just gunna take it month by month, tally up earnings from all the sites i’m involved in and take it from there. Got a nice Excel chart set up and on the monthly time-frame I’m still making progress based on that.

3 Likes

Yup, tough times my friends. Today I read an Elements customer asking in the forums if he could share his account 3 way with some colleagues. The answer was no, but how can you control this… you just can’t. On the other hand about 4 days ago I found 2 portfolios from “different” authors with several identical items. I reported the case and they told me they will investigate (the items are EXACTLY the same so there’s not much to argue), and one of them collected a few sales in the meantime. Anyway, the weekend is upon us so enjoy it! Good luck people! :beers:

11 Likes

4 sales this month, but the last few days were dry! I keep desiring for a lovely weekend, 3 weeks ago, where i sold a pack and a personal bestseller! Cheers, mates :tumbler_glass::pray::star_struck:

My latest 2 approved items have received no more then 9 views MAX!

Is something wrong? because those 9 views are me editing my item and listening at it 5 times, my mom listening to it 1 time and saying "ooh i like that lady that says “audiojungle” all through the song, and a few authors who are curious.

7 Likes

My new tracks began to gain views, about 2 days ago. (20-30 in a day) True, I do not know who the authors or buyers listened to these tracks.

1 Like