AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

April is playing hard to get. No sales yet. But for some reason I’m feeling optimistic. Time to upload some new stuff.

Another weird month for me so far. Sales keep going down in number, but a recent price adjustment in the extended licenses is making up for in terms of revenue. As predicted, all new uploads went straight from my DAW to the graveyard and for the first time, we’re approaching mid month and USA is in the 7th place!

Apr2019

5 Likes

Last week’s sales were pretty solid, helped along by an upgrade from a previously purchased Mass Reproduction license to Broadcast and Film.

This week — pretty slow.

5 Likes

That’s awesome!!! Congrats! If I may ask, was it the buyer that contacted you or you contacted the buyer to confirm he had purchased the correct license? Thx!

1 Like

Congrats!:tada:

I am also curious if you don’t mind sharing, have you noticed a drop in percentage broadcast licenses sold with new prices?

2 Likes

They bought the B/F first, then a few days later Envato issued a refund for the previous license. (Which was a disappointing surprise.) Then the next day Envato sent me the explanation, which I had already figured out.

Not really. They’ve always been sort of rare, so I can’t say for sure without going through the old earnings statements.

4 Likes

Only 3 sales this week, i feel like Michael Douglas in “Falling Down”!
:exploding_head:

7 Likes

Horrible week here, 3 days without sales and almost no sales in my last 25 items or so. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Still slower than March, but I’ll blame myself. 6 months of near-inactivity is way too long for a place like AudioJungle. I’ll try to get back on track next month. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Not bad month so far but interesting thing is that recent sales were from churches. Maybe it’s a sign from God?

6 Likes

same

btw i’ve small portfolio and i post sfx and a few logos

still don’t know why my music isn’t good for AJ :smiley:

I share your pain!

After many months trying I got an acceptance for 1 logo and 1 track a few months back, but I got 0 sales. I lost all hope for music here, as I started after elements, so I only post it in other sites. Sfx in the other hand doesn’t seem to be that affected. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Easter is coming, so that’s probably why.

still selling old items :relieved:

2 Likes

2 days without sales again, all last sales were old items too.

although my portfolio was small, i had 4 sales this month.

interesting…

2 Likes

During the experiments I really struggled to sell new logos. All 3 logos I have added since the experiments have ended have now sold! :slight_smile:

Responding to how some are still only getting sales from old items, I’m guessing maybe a few buyers will still be in experiment phase due to cookies not updating yet?

Not 100% sure but it deffo seems like we’re in a transition phase still.

1 Like

Fun fact: Your last sale was 24 days ago!
What I am doing here…

4 Likes

A thousand sales in 6 years is not bad really! Anyway I think AJ money are just a little plus for the vast majority of authors, good from buying some gear/software without hitting on your main income, but nothing more.

I’ve lost any hope of making even a small part of a living from music.

4 Likes

For me, April abruptly changed course from a boring and weak to a correct and profitable direction, over the past two days, several sales under large licenses give a little overclocking. Good luck to all! :wink:

11 Likes