AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

My last sale was 20 days ago… :frowning:

6 days with no sales… This is getting depressing!
:astonished:

Fun fact

Your last sale was $25 12 days ago.:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

Your last sale was $79 3 days ago. :disappointed_relieved: 1 sale in the last 7 days. :disappointed_relieved: Also 4 of my new tracks still stand with zeros.

Hey guys! Does anyone knows what is the current criteria for “Trending Items”? I noticed if you browse by categories right now it sorts by Trending by default but the first pages are packed with super old items, many of them without a single sale… some trend, right!?

Btw, and probably related, I’ve been selling only really old items lately. New ones just lay there gathering dust n spider webs.

3 Likes

i think this is the reason in these days i’m selling old items ahah

2 Likes

The same, I received an extended license for the track from November 2017. I’m not saying that this is bad, any sale for me is a joy, but new tracks - there are no views on them at all 11-15 views and the second day is only 2 views, the third day and so on 0 views. Experiments are a hindrance for new tracks, no one will ever buy something that they could not see (listen).

3 Likes

Pretty much the same round here. I’m selling items from early 2016, but the new ones don’t even have more than a couple of views. Not complaining either, but doesn’t seem really fair for new authors.

3 Likes

yes i agree

1 Like

The day passed without sales again. Really looking forward to the end of the experiment and I hope sales will return!

I just noticed the category sorting is back to “Newest Items”. Perhaps they’re are.

There is still some random switch between newest as usual and the other great pieces of “golden music tracks”

2 Likes

Must report unfortunately, just one sale since Saturday, 23.

2 Likes

no sales at all in the last days… time to complain! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 days without sales…

1 Like

Bottom

The experiment killed all my new uploaded items and my late March sales… Envato should have told us not to upload new tracks, cause it’s pointless! :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

All new tracks were left without sales in March. Loss of sales anyone going to return? We are waiting for the second experiment (the amount of money earned on the new tracks and the best positions for them in the search, “best match” ). It would be fair to the authors who uploaded tracks and worked hard something in March.

6 Likes

At least today I had a sale from Turkey and with the sum of what I had sold in the month of February I managed to overcome the 50$ threshold.
Audiojungle is being a hard nut to crack lately in 2019 but I think that doing a comparison with my sales in the first quarter of 2018 (during these three months I got 16 sales) I see a very similar pattern this year although with two sales less.

Although there are times when we are all discouraged and all that for things like experiments and Elements that heavily affect our sales… What motivates me the most in Audiojungle is to find incredible songs by some authors that I like to have in favorites and listen from time to time.

4 Likes

Sssssllllooooooooooooowww.

1 Like