AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

A whole week without one single sale!?!
That only happened once for me through my 5 years on AJ! This is the second time this year…
Are you tryin’ to run us outtahere, Envato hahaha!
Complain, boo hoo and please come back, Sales!
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

A horrible month, I think I will not get to the minimum…

1 Like

Sales have returned on my side. Possible to equal or beat February. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :beer:

1 Like

First two weeks of the month were good, last two not so much. Don’t understand why.

I’ve got exact 33% of February now. In other words, everything is slow.

2 days without any sales. Sadly, these lengthy sales failures are already starting to annoy. :imp: The end of March is going to hell. Tired of writing tracks just like that (especially in March), without a normal income. :imp: 11-15 views on the first day, and then 0 or 2 views all the following days - not even funny. Terribly low sales for me!

1 Like

22 days without a sale and still sitting at 15254th. I have noticed a bit of an uptick in traffic to some of my sound effects, none of it has translated yet.

Still developing a library though, so giving it time.

2 Likes

Dead.

Two sales in March, didn’t reach treshold. Better luck next month, I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. Only two sales in March. I was hoping it would pick up after a slow February, but it didn’t. I have high hopes for April, since historically that month has always been great for sales, at least for me.

1 Like

A strange feeling when the Indian buyer, above the American buyer. :flushed:

2 Likes

Well, the previous weeks was not much impressive, all three. But this one… :man_facepalming:

You have sold 9 items

Simply tragic! 9 days no sales… It’s like somebody has erased the Buy button from my portfolio!
:eyes:

Average month for me. Been averaging between $70 and $100 consistently since November now (although I did switch to non exclusive in late December which of course made earning on here a bit harder). The overall trend for me is still upwards though despite all the changes and experiments so that gives me hope going forward. Just gotta keep grinding and improving. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Depressing trend for the year. :frowning_face:1-Fullscreen%20capture%2028032019%20194559

1 Like

A day without sales again! If there is no sales on weekdays, what to expect from the weekend?

March now replaces February as my third best month ever. :sunglasses:

Only 3$ more, but hey, still two days to make a few lucky bucks…

8 Likes

Insanely good week here, 17 sales when I’ve only been 3 months uploading regularly. Also a lot of multiuse licenses made this week really close to whole february in earnings!

6 Likes