AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

My best August was 8 sales, and i was selling 50-60 per month usually.
But this was in those golden years, now my best month is 10, and August is coming, ups… and September…

6 Likes

Got it … Thanks a lot for your answers!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So, July is almost over, 2 sales in a month, but there’s still some hope left.

2 Likes

There is no money for withdrawal for 4 months in a row. This is normal? Or are all the records for finding no sales here yet to come? The worst days are yet to come.

4 Likes

3 days without sales again! It has long become a habit…My income here has decreased 5 times!

3 Likes

6 sales but the money still can not withdraw because they took everything at low prices

1 Like

You know you can raise your prices?

10 Likes

Everything’s steady, same as it’s always been.

1 Like

Hi !

Interesting month for me here on AJ ! :slight_smile:

All big website are a bit better than my average expect for the POND which was very dead ! For summer time I thought it will worst, but it’s not, this is a pretty good month in fact !

Good luck to all ! :sunny: :sunny:

Now It’s time to rest a bit for the next month and forget about stock a bit :slight_smile: (not totally for sure, I plan to compose and release some stuff :wink: )

5 Likes

My July is one step forward and two steps back. Sad but funny. :rofl: We continue to dance. :man_dancing:t3:

1 Like

inappropriate would probably be me, calling you, an idiot. Just an example, i wouldn’t actually do that :wink: even if I did think it.

What Rainy said is in no way inappropriate, and there is nothing fake or phony about it.

It’s all silent since Saturday.

1 Like

Silence since Friday here.

1 Like

No sales for 6 days. And I’m not expecting a good income this month. On my schedule, this month is bad for income. And I got two sales reversals as well. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I have 11 items on my portfolio. This month there was no sales until two days ago. Last week, I set discount all my tracks. Thanks to discount tool, at least I had two sales in July. :muscle: :grin:

3 Likes

8 days no sales!

4 Likes

Well, July started very slowly and picked up by the end of the month, but the whole year is still behind my first year on the Jungle!
In the near future I should have been elite, but now the struggle to get to level six is super real! Hope things pick up after the summer, mates!

1 Like

This month started slow for everybody including code so I think it will be a slow and bad month worse then July, prepare mentally for it.

3 Likes

Only 1 sale in July thanks to the Discount tool. Otherwise it would have been another zero sales month. I don’t expect much from August, but maybe things will pick up eventually. Good luck everyone !

2 Likes