AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

These are ordinary dips and waves on AJ.
Now my sales have stopped. Everything is as usual.

Yes, spring is always a good time of the year! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s always different for me.

All Take turns! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Collis, removed the panic on the forum and it pleases! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow!! A lot of words and letters. I will read when there will be a little more free time. Thanks.

2 Likes

Only 15 sales at the moment! This is about 3-4 times less than usual.

1 Like

There is a significant decline in sales due to Coronavirus.

2 Likes

I want to open people’s eyes to the fact that not all people care how many sales you have and how many tracks you have in your portfolio…I think people are more interested in what kind of person you are in the world of people…

You only think about yourself SmartSounds and it’s very sad!

I think my landlord cares. And the internet provider. And the energy companies. and the list goes on.

Again, they don’t care what kind of a person I am. They only care about the money.

And this is “Sales Monitor”. I don’t see any problem with the info that the Smartsounds gives.

Yes we are having hard times for all humanity. But we had our conversations about this corona situation in some other topics.

I am doing my best by staying home and following the precautions.

And yes, the sales are declining for me as well.

3 Likes

Personally, I consider it a sin to complain to elite or almost elite authors about declining sales.

In my understanding, this is banal human greed.

First of all, be yourself, and then you will be truly happy.

And Yes, I can find 1000 reasons why my sales have fallen.

It’s easier to blame someone than to look inside yourself.

1 Like

Being myself and happy has nothing to do with this topic. I’m already content with my life.
What I’m trying to say is that “seing money only as a paper” like you said before doesn’t work in real life.

And we all have responsibilities, one way or another.

No sales no money. Simple math. So we care about the sales. This is not greed. This is how the life works.

I don’t blame anyone. This is only a “situation assessment”

Everyone has a right to speak. And you know what, declining sales affects everyone financially. There are people amongst us including me who pay their rent and other expanses with this hard earned money.

3 Likes

The conversation with you did not bring me any useful information, I’m sorry. I think I’m just wasting my time in the void.

Good for you then. Have a nice day…

2 Likes

Second sale of the week.

1 Like

There’s only one sale this week! HA! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

One sale!!! Amaaaaazing!!!

1 Like

The second month without payments - is a collapse!
I do not know what to do!

2 Likes

I’m sad to see this but the audio and stock footage is doomed because of Elements, I don’t know what advice to give you…

1 Like