Audiojungle is the Inspiration of Videohive

Merry Christmas to all and may Jesus Christ protect ENVATO forever !
What I want to share here as a tip is something away from technical stuff and a bit spiritual ! Yes… To tell everybody that Music is the Essence of everything that exists, and that what makes Audiojungle the BASIS of all your creations, especially Videohive folks … Anybody heard about the Music of the Spheres ? That all the cosmos we live in is built on music ? The keynote to everything ? even our physical bodies are built on music and keynotes ! that is why we dance and get affected by music, even our spirit is so affected ! Audiojungle guys, you are our inspiration ! Listen to Audiojungle and the ideas for your motion design will just start popping out from nowhere ! try it… and you will come up with things that you never imagined you could do … I am posting this as i noticed in the recent competition that required cooperation between VH and AJ authors, that Audiojungle people were the most interested and the most posting, with very few replies from VH authors. When I replied with cooperation, Audiojungle authors started hitting me replies and that was really great ! We should be the ones seeking after Audiojungle people and not the opposite … Music is the basis of everything… any Videohive author tried working on their project and then add their music later ? this is impossible when you wanna make your cuts on the upbeats and everyone knows that ! so… Audiojungle is the ground on which we have to step

1 Like

Gold words!!! Videoroll! )

1 Like