AudioJungle bit rate and sample rate rethink. 16bit 44.1kHz just doesn't cut it with professionals these days.

I think you are missing the point of this thread.
It is to try and improve the AudioJungle marketplace.
I truly believe that a change in the sound quality would be a massive improvement and potentially have more items for sale. At the minute I do believe that other sellers do exactly what you suggested and sell elsewhere.

Maybe there was an agreement between the companies where it was decided that Envato will deal with files 16/44

what companies? no one cares WHY it is the way it is currently, we would just like to see it change is all.

Even if only because I wouldn’t have to do multiple renders and could use the same source files for everywhere would be great :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha, that too

You don’t even understand that I gave an example, that there can be many reasons. I will repeat for the last time on the organization of the store thought Envato employees who are responsible for this. How about I come to your Studio and demand that you change your workflow?

hahaha… chill out man, no need to get up tight. You didn’t give any good examples as to why this wouldn’t be a good thing… if you did you’ll need to explain them more clearly because everything you’ve said so far has made no sense.

Again, no one is interested as to WHY it is the way it is NOW… do you understand that?

We think it could be better… so we would like to suggest it.

I see you made your own suggestion about something that could be better around here in another post… so it’s cool for you to make suggestions, but when someone else does it you need to crap on it and act like you’re a mod or work for Envato or something?

@EvgenM do you agree that professionals in this field all prefer 24/48 at a minimum these days? simple question.

I get that a lot of the customers are fine with receiving a 16bit 44.1kHz stereo file that they just drop into their work.
Once when uploading it was recommended that I split all the sounds into separate clips because sometimes the customers won’t know how to trim the audio.
I just think that AudioJungle should do more to provide higher quality items.
By leaving things how they are, not only do they limit the file quality, I believe they also limit the variety of customers and sellers.

1 Like

Professionals do voice acting of their projects on their own.

ok buddy, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about or are just trolling, whatever helps ya sleep.

Back on topic @BestSFX is 100% right, and I would love the ability to upload in higher res formats. I’m sure we’re not alone.

Sound effects are so much more than “voice acting”. My guess is that you have no clue what the thread’s subject is about in the first place…

Edit: Oops. @RobertReid said it already.

1 Like

Haha, Yeah, I really didn’t understand that comment.

1 Like

A lot of thought how to answer you… But you look like you’re made of wood. There is no point in trying. I said all about the subject . read above.

I need more people to tell me that I don’t know anything about effects. :wink:

Don’t worry I think you’ve made it painfully obvious to anyone reading this thread.

1 Like

For my part, I’m ok with uploading sounds in 16bits, but a higher quality option would also be nice.

yep. same. not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

1 Like

It is better to think over the fact why none of the employees Envato is not answering questions in these topics. I know the answer, you know the reason? the administrators of the forum are not considered

That’s simply not true. PRO registration, ADP, and other features all came about in large part because people were vocal about it on the forums.

Not being able to upload in higher-res formats is a very outdated thing compared to other marketplaces, and especially higher end libraries. AJ should get on board!