Audio track rejected

My audio track was rejected, but I didn’t understand why, the envato reviewer said this: The item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately. I would be very grateful if you help me to understand where the problem is, I leave you the link where you can download the audio track, I await your feedback, thanks to all in advance

Link: https://fromsmash.com/2ItgCsmvGy-c0

Can you put on soundcloud or somewhere it can be heard without downloading the file.

You think this is good enough to be uploaded here? Do you think is a good song for people to listen and use in their media? If so why? If not why not? :smiley: :smiley:

I am sorry to say I think you need a ton of work you need to step up your productions. Instruments come at random places just like poping out of nowhere without a coherence, and some parts in the song have the drums playing by themselves in some parts etc. Who wants to hear drums playing by themselves? Keep getting better! Also I would advise to stick to the genre you are most strong at