Why my track has been rejected? (Help Please!)

Hi everyone!

I’d like to get any feedback about this track and try to understand why has been rejected.

This is the message from the Envato team after the submission

“This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

There is something wrong with the mix? the quality of the instruments? the composition is not for commercial use?

Thank’s

https://soundcloud.com/alvaroaguirre/uplifting-aa01-main-track/s-rW1gdmvFfnq?in=alvaroaguirre/sets/music-library/s-l6IZUmvmhvC

Here are some points I have noticed:

• Your Kickdrum doesn’t kick really :wink:
  • There seems to be something wrong with your EQ settings, too much in the high range
  • the toms pattern is repeating from 00:30 till end without any change. The toms are too loud.
  • the song uses 4 chords in 8-bar patterns - the only change is the addition of instruments. At the end there is a change, but in my ears it fits not really to the song.
  • at 00:32 is a piano chord which peaks too loud

Hope, that helps a bit.

1 Like

First of all thank you very much for taking some time and giving me your feedback. I will review and try to fix the points that you are commenting on me. It has been a great help. I will try to keep hearing references from the top sellers on the site.

Regards