Anyone own Soundiron's Requiem Light?

Struggling to decide on my first choir library. I know I want to go with Soundiron but how does Requiem differ from Mar and Venus?

I have it and use it almost in every cinematic track :slight_smile: I like it.

Don’t get mislead by the “light” in the title, it’s an awesome full service choir library that’ll get you very far. The Olympus bundle, or Mars and Venus mainly give you even more flexibility in terms of divisi writing (men/women) plus more syllables / fx etc. But Requiem still holds a solid place in my template and I even have 8DIOs Req Pro. If it’s your first attempt on a choir lib, totally go for it. Well worth the bucks.
B

Thanks guys! I think I shall invest :slight_smile:

It’s really worth it. I don’t know what the current price it, but I bought it when it was just released by Tonehammer (now splitted in 8dio which host requiem pro and Soundiron which host requiem light) and I still use it every day actually for the more epic stuff. I use Symphonic Choir from East West for the more subtle or text orientated works, but even that Requiem light can handle quite well.

Enjoy your purchase if you go for it! (so nice to buy new stuff, at least my opinion :P)

jaapvisser said

It’s really worth it. I don’t know what the current price it, but I bought it when it was just released by Tonehammer (now splitted in 8dio which host requiem pro and Soundiron which host requiem light) and I still use it every day actually for the more epic stuff. I use Symphonic Choir from East West for the more subtle or text orientated works, but even that Requiem light can handle quite well.

Enjoy your purchase if you go for it! (so nice to buy new stuff, at least my opinion :P)

Thanks man :slight_smile: It’s downloading as I type this. Can’t wait to use it!

Boldtrax said

Don’t get mislead by the “light” in the title, it’s an awesome full service choir library that’ll get you very far. The Olympus bundle, or Mars and Venus mainly give you even more flexibility in terms of divisi writing (men/women) plus more syllables / fx etc. But Requiem still holds a solid place in my template and I even have 8DIOs Req Pro. If it’s your first attempt on a choir lib, totally go for it. Well worth the bucks.
B

Is it not possible to separate men and women in Requiem Light? I think I’d find that a tad annoying, but it depends on what you’re using it for really. I bought Mars and Venus in an irresistible sale a while ago and they’re great too.

Haha Blue Atom Audio, that excitement when you’re downloading a new library :slight_smile:
I hope you enjoy it! Let us know how you get on.