Animated Logo Stings - YouTube Affiliate Collaboration Opportunity

Attention all Videohive authors, we have a new opportunity coming your way!

Starting from today, we will be hunting for the best Premiere Pro and After Effects Logo Stings as chosen by SonduckFilm - a popular YouTube influencer and member of Envato’s affiliate program. :muscle:t3:

SonduckFilm will choose one top Logo Sting, and 2 runners-up! The author of the top template will be introduced to SonduckFilm, who has agreed to create and publish an in-depth YouTube review for that author and their item. The runners up receive honourable mentions and links within the video description.

Selected authors will have the opportunity to discuss how best to maximize impact of the video. This could be a great way to increase sales once the video launches! See more in our terms and conditions about this. (Following post)

Check out more about SonduckFilm here, and here’s his YouTube channel. He’s amassed over 444,000 subscribers on that channel, and his videos collectively have more than 38,000,000 views. Not a bad place to have yourself, and your item, reviewed and put on display for the design community to see!

How do you get involved?
It couldn’t be easier really!

Step 1: Make sure your item meets the following criteria as outlined below:

• Your item must be in the After Effects or Premiere Pro Logo Sting category
  • Your item must be currently available on VideoHive
  • Your item must have been published within the last 2 years
  • Only one item submission per author

Step 2: Nominate your item/s via this form. You have until the 27th May, 10am (AEST) to nominate your items.

Step 3: Sit tight! We will be announcing the chosen Logo Stings shortly after the nomination close date.

Make sure you read through the Terms and Conditions below before applying! By submitting your entry via the above form, you’re confirming that you’ve read, understood and agree to them.

What kind of logo stings is SonduckFilm looking for?
Here’s a quote from SonDuckFilm to help give you an idea.

Aesthetics will play a major role in the decision, as no one logo animation fits the needs of every client.
On top of aesthetics, attention to detail to small things will be helpful. Font choice, animation style, use of motion graphics, even music may play a role.”

3 Likes

Terms and Conditions

Hi, we’re Envato (Envato, we, our or us)! Thanks for taking an interest in our YouTube Collaboration Opportunity (YouTube Collab).

These are our terms for participation - please read these! By participating and entering, you’re confirming that you have read, understood and agree to them.

• You can nominate items from 12:00pm, 20th May to 10:00am, 27th May (Melbourne, Australia time). No submissions will be accepted after that time.
  • Any author can submit a nomination form, as long as they are over 18 years of age.
  • Only one entry per author is allowed (that is, you can nominate a maximum of one item).
  • As mentioned, you have to nominate items that meet the following criteria:
    • Your item must be in the After Effects or Premiere Pro Logo Sting category.
    • Your item must be currently available on VideoHive.
    • Your item must have been published within the last 2 years, and have remained published and available from that time until now.
  • The top After Effects template and runners-up will be selected by the SonduckFilm Team, based on creativity and consistency with SonduckFilm’s brand. All decisions are final, and we’ll notify authors of selected items by your nominated email on or before 5:00pm, 31st May (Melbourne, Australia time).
  • What’s up for grabs?
    • Top Logo Sting: An in-depth YouTube review by the popular influencer (and a member of Envato’s affiliate program) SonduckFilm.
    • Two runner-up prizes: Receiving honorable mentions and links within the video description.
  • We reserve the right to discontinue a contest, or disqualify nominations, if there is any illegal or fraudulent behavior. We can also cancel this YouTube Collab if there are any circumstances that mean it can’t be run as planned. This includes technical issues, SonduckFilm ceasing to want to participate, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
  • Once the relevant items and authors are chosen by SonduckFilm and are announced, Envato will facilitate an introduction between those authors and SonduckFilm. After that introduction, Envato has no further responsibility for (or involvement or liability in connection with) the development, creation, delivery or publication of the Youtube video by SonduckFilm. Selected authors and SonduckFilm must agree and finalise arrangements relating to the relevant YouTube video, including relating to SonduckFilm’s use of the applicable items and thumbnails.
  • Authors are responsible for meeting any tax obligations that come up as a result of this Youtube Collab.
  • In terms of things we’ll need from you:
    • You grant us an ongoing, worldwide, royalty-free non-exclusive license to use your entry (and any content associated with your entry) for the purposes of managing this YouTube Collab and otherwise in connection with promoting Envato’s products and services.
    • We’ll use your information for the purposes of managing and administering this YouTube Collab - you can’t enter without giving us some information so that SonduckFilm can choose the top items for the video! You consent to us using your information in this way (ie sending it to SonduckFilm), including publishing names of the chosen authors on our sites, social media accounts, marketing materials or other sites around the world. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information about how we deal with personal information.
    • You promise to us that any information that is given to us is true and correct and items included in your nominations are your own original creation and work, and do not infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person. You promise to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this promise whether it is on purpose or not.
  • I am in

I am IN too

1 Like

I am In…!

I am in!

I am in

I am in!

I am in…!!

I am in !

I am In…!

It’s the last day to nominate your logo sting in our VideoHive YouTube Affiliate Collaboration! Entries close tomorrow at 10am Melbourne time , so nominate your best logo sting here if you haven’t already.
    Don’t miss out!

2 Likes

Hi all, just to let you know that nominations are now closed. Good luck and we’ll be in touch soon with the winner announcements!

1 Like

Not sure if this is the right to post this to, so feel free to delete post if it’s not allowed.

I wanted to start making YouTube videos and wanted a intro that includes my logo. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. I looked online but all I found was links to fiver r and paid templates. Any chance there is a website that offers free animated logos? Where all I have to do is upload my Logo and I’m good to go.

I am in

Hi All,
    Thanks for all your awesome submissions, The affiliate has now chosen the winner:
    :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: and the winner is https://videohive.net/item/simple-logo-reveal/23141276 by https://videohive.net/user/creattive congratulations!
    The video where the affiliate judge announces his favorite items is now live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guEa8Xdqbkg&t

Thanks again for all those of you who submitted items, there are more of these collaborations scheduled so keep your eyes peeled, the winner could be you next time!
    Cheers!
    Emile

1 Like