Almost $1000 this month from one Featured Track

My track was featured last week and now it’s on the “Featured in the past 6 months” list. Funny thing is, I’m seeing NO drop off in sales now that I was bumped off the featured spot and now only on the list of past featured tracks. I sold the track like 20 times yesterday and that was even more than when it was on the featured spot. If this pattern keeps up, the next 6 months look really good :smile:

Actually, there are 10 “featured” spots on the front page.
The track has equal visibility on each of these spots :smile: It will sell for sure until it’s on the front page.

It’s a great track. You deserve the sales. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I’ve never had a featured file myself so I can only believe how good that must feel :slight_smile:

Haha, I mentioned the name of my track in a forum, and I was accused of soliciting over the forum. wink: Glad this hasn’t happened to you, yet. Congrats on the feature!

This is a great track!!! :smile:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

congrats, that’s a great boost

Congratulations! It must feel great to have a featured track! Here’s to another 8 weeks of great sales! Good luck. :slight_smile:

Great job man :smile:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

BTW. In almost every company in the world there is a one main rule not to show (or talk about) your salary to/with the other employees … believe me there is a reason for this! :smile: Think about it! :slight_smile:

yeyyyyyy :smiley: :smile_cat:

Congrats Man, Good Work!)) Keep it up!

Congratulations!

Congrats, mate !

Thank you for the tips :smile:

OutLoudMusic, congrats! Maybe customers download your preview and then after one week of testing decide to buy it. BTW, great song!

Your track sounds really great OutLoud Music. Wish you even more sales. Good Luck :smiley:

Congratulations!!

Congrats mate, Featured really makes a big difference. i know that :slight_smile:

Congrats man, really cool :slight_smile: