400 sales in first two months on AJ, am I dreaming? :D

celebrations

FWhen I came here 2 months ago, I thought I’d be happy with maybe 2 sales in first two months…

Now, with more than 400 sales and even two “Music Broadcast” licences, this whole thing feels like a dream :smiley:

I guess it all started with you guys, leaving great comments on my tracks, so I really want to thank you all for your support!

Oh, did I mention that all this time I was selling only 2 tracks? haha
Well, after at least 5 days of recording and another 10 days of waiting for a review, today my third track got approved so I hope I’ll be reaching a new milestone soon.

Long live AJ! :smile:

Amazing job, congratulations :wink: took me four years

Congratulations! What a remarkable achievement! I had the pleasure of listening your latest track and enjoyed it tremendously. You have a great talent :wink: I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.

Thank you guys! :wink:

Many Congrats :blush:

Wow, that is a dream come true. Congratulations!

Congratulations neighbor, your track is great and it’s not luck that you are in top selling files :smile: It’s just the feel to make the customer needs :smile:
All best and you will be very successful here!

Amazing work, Starr. We’ve all been marvelled at how well your tracks have been performing. You have an excellent sense of what sells and are doing an incredible job here. Wish you all the best, and look forward to hearing about your next sales milestone - which is not far away :wink:

That’s incredible. Congrats!

How nice. Don’t forget to say thanks to PR_MusicProductions for the inspiration.

I wouldn’t say his track is very similar in all honesty…

It’s simply an amazing result!
Congrats!

Great result mate! Congratulations! :star: :tada:

Thank you everybody! :wink:

Amazingg!!that’s surely not just a luck. Congrats for that :smile:

That’s insane speed, congratulations :slight_smile:

Nice tracks! Very typical sounding, and great production.

Now I just noticed, you have 3 items, and two are named exactly the same - “Corporate”. Last time I checked that wasn’t playing by the rules. You may need to change the title of one of those - if ever so slightly :wink: Cheers!

Congratulations! Great result! :wink:

Congrats! Nice work! :slight_smile:

@Stockwaves
Hey man! Thank you for your advice. :wink: I’ve actually read the rules really carefully and did some thorough market research before I even started recording. And honestly, this is the first time I’ve heard of such a thing. I don’t know, maybe I missed something, but I’ve noticed that quite a few authors (and some of them are top sellers) are selling some of their tracks under the same generic titles. You still have two tracks named “Ukulele” in your portfolio btw. In my opinion, this rule doesn’t make too much sense, especially when it comes to generic names and big portfolios. I’ve also made sure that all my tracks have different and unique thumbnails so there is no confusion. I guess that’s why nobody said anything to me. But still, thank you for mentioning this. I’ll change the name so it looks more clear to me :wink: Cheers!