all my works are rejected why ?

hello
all my designs are rejected why ?
it all accepted in other website like shutterStock and Freepic etc
give me same reason
"
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Luxury hotel label Free Vector” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. "

help me please

1 Like

How can other authors give you feedback if you haven’t shown your rejected items? :thinking:
Please show them if you want a feedback :ok_hand:
Thumbnail is too small to view your item

For the thumbnail I’ve made it as desired at 80x80 pixels measurement
By illustrator
export >> save for web >> width 80 and height 80 and the quality maximum 100
What should I do for thumbnail I have tried in Photoshop too but the same result and all my work just rejected at Envato

‫في الاثنين، 23 سبتمبر 2019 في 12:03 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪romlam via Envato Forums‬‏ <‪envato@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Thumbnail.png

Thumbnail2.jpg

Thumbnail.png

Thumbnail.jpg

Image Preview.jpg

hi for the card i answered in the other thread … for the other illustrations, well , indeed, this looks outdated a style to say the least in a general way
in addition, the flowers and leaves are not the same style … u have meshes and gradients in the flowers and nothing in the leaves or branches, which is generating disharmony
for the heart this is “too simple” i do not mean that this is not well executed though , to be honest , i do not see anyone buy a heart like this alone … and i guess this is supposed to be an illustration so people would wait for something else in addition …