all my designs rejected

all my works are rejected on envato why ? what should i do ?
give me always same reason " unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again "

Thumbnail Thumbnail

hi the reasons why u had a hard rejections is the following one… what u have here is basically having very limited commercial potential indeed as not only u can find such things on websites offering to download for free (and why would people pay for something that they could get legally and for free somewhere else) but in addition, as such this is very far from perfect in a general way and in particular as regard to GR standards … what i mean by this is : here the focus is much on typo and what u have here is very flat this side … this is lacking originality and font combinations, and thus far from outstanding actually … i do not know what the item is supposed to be by the way and this is a problem for here … this is not a flyer or a card as additional information are lacking and this is not a logo either because there is a background a frame and so on …