After 15000 sales, we are an Power Elite author now

Today I am happy to have earned the Power Elite badge after more than 3 years of hard work and providing the best service to my customers. We focus on the premium customer segment and strive to make everything perfect (from design to code and customer support). Some experiences after nearly 4 years working full time on Envato, I can share with you
1- Do market research and find the right niche for you. It can be said that it is the product that represents your brand. I can see each author will have one (several) featured products and those products make their reputation.
2- Have an eye-catching design but design isn’t everything, if you make sure your customers have a good experience that’s key.
3- Be friendly and try to be useful to your customers, they already trust and spend money to buy your work instead of another author’s, so please support them as best as you can.
4- Quality over quantity, don’t try to create many bad products, focus on making one (few) best products.
Hope the above information will be helpful to anyone who is working part time or full time on Envato, this is really a great job we have. Every day is Sunday (for me) and I feel happy to live and work without being affected by Covid-19.

10 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Very cool guys!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :v::partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulation, More success on the way to you.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :muscle:

1 Like

Many congratulations :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

Can you also share how you did for marketing?

Thanks

1 Like